Maiden vs. married names

slasser

Earning My Ears
I just realized that most of our reservations have been made in my maiden name and some have been made in my fiance's name....is this going to be an issue at all on our honeymoon???

I wouldn't think so. So, long as your have all of your reservation/confirmation numbers, you should be fine. People will understand.

As long as the name on your reservations and the name on your ID match, it shouldn't be a problem. If you made any airline reservations in your new married name, but don't have a new picture ID with your married name yet, then you could run into problems there. If that's the case, then you should bring a copy of the marriage certificate with you also. At the resort, it shouldn't be a problem.

At the resort it was no problem. We were there Sept. 16-20 and I could never remember what name I had used for what. They were very understanding and the confusion helps alert them that you're there on a VERY special occasion. We usually gave both names just to see which one it was under and one of them always appeared on the list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter