Major Rumor Marvel in ToT update page 25

I heard that the hotel was struck by lightning, and the guest elevators have stopped working.
The same person told me that they are currently using the freight elevators to get the guests to their rooms.
Honestly, it sounds like they should really just close it...

:p

I would guess that it is only a matter of time till they also change the one in Hollywood Studios. It saves money on the twilight zone license and finally uses the expensive marvel acquisition.

The ToT in Tokyo does not have a Twilight Zone theme to pay royalties on. Disney (like Sauron) does not share profits.

I would guess that it is only a matter of time till they also change the one in Hollywood Studios. It saves money on the twilight zone license and finally uses the expensive marvel acquisition.
I really can't see the twilight zone licensing being that expensive, and even so they could drop it and still have a good ride. I'm all for marvel in the parks, but there's far better ways (like a whole new experience) than trying to squeeze it into places where it simply doesn't belong

I really can't see the twilight zone licensing being that expensive, and even so they could drop it and still have a good ride. I'm all for marvel in the parks, but there's far better ways (like a whole new experience) than trying to squeeze it into places where it simply doesn't belong
I don't the licensing has to do with it.

That's a goofy article. I think someone at Disney is having some fun with the writer, or maybe the whole "rumor" is just a troll for clicks.

The other thing about the article that makes no sense is her assertion that the wdw project will start later this year. I cannot imagine they would even consider shuttering a popular, high volume attraction *right now* at Hollywood Studios. Disney has done plenty of things to make fans shake their heads over the years, but this would be beyond stupid when DHS is already suffering.

I do NOT want another Frozen ANYTHING at DHS! Someone I know who worked in college program last year shared this with me so I have NO idea the source. But I am terrified, and do NOT want TOT messed with at all!

I'm over Frozen, there is enough of it, TOT does not need a frozen make over, leave it alone!

DH and I are headed to WDW in Oct for a kidless trip and don't have DHS on our plans since it seems like a construction zone right now. Last summer AK was this way and we didn't enjoy it. So giving AK another chance and giving DHS a break.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter