Makin' Memories... A PTR for a 2022 Thanksgiving Trip. (hopefully)

ONE MORE DAY!!!!

I just have to get through one more day of work! The girls are done with school! They told there teachers they would be out 3 extra days and only got a little homework, which they have both already completed.

After work I just have to finish packing. We did do the bulk of the packing but I have to distribute out stuff better and add in all of the last minute things. I think we are going with 5 suitcases. We probably could do just 4 but I want room for lot of souvenirs!

We are already checked in to our flight! The Philly airport parking lot is already at capacity, so thankful that I pre-booked us awhile ago for parking!

Did you guys see the news about Everest being back up this weekend! I am so excitied for that. I was starting to loose hope that it wouldn't be back in time.

I also had a dinning alert set for moving Le Cellier later, and have recieved ZERO alerts! It's fine, we will be fine with 3:30 meal, it would have been nice but not needed.

I also have a dinning alert to get a fireworks dessert party but no movement on that either. But that one, you have to cancel 48 before, I assume that one will be right around there if something pops up. Again, if it doesn't happen, it's fine. It was kind of a late decision to try. So, I know the chances are slim.

ONE DAY!!! WOO HOO!!!
Have a great trip!!

Have a wonderful trip! We did the after hours dessert party in January, it was fine. We drank wine and champagne to make it worth it!
Yeah. I am wishy washy on the dessert parties. But I do value getting the designated space to sit and watch worth something. With it being Spring Break, I am hoping it will be worth it for that alone. Andy is sad that they don't have the egg rolls. That was his favorite part.

Definitely a roller coaster! We all need to remember how effed up the last 2 years have been for our kids, especially our tween- and teenagers. My oldest had to celebrate their sweet 16 outside in our driveway under a pop-up tent, and wasn't able to get their driver's license until 5 months after. My youngest entered his teen years in quarantine. Grace and patience. It's not us, it's not them, it's these darn circumstances!❤️

Looking SOOOO forward to your first resort update!! :jumping3: I have to wait another 6.5 months for my next Disney fix!!

I just have to get through one more day of work!
That is always the loooongest day at work! Yay for making it through!
Did you guys see the news about Everest being back up this weekend!
YES! I can't imagine going to AK and not riding Everest, so glad it is coming back just in time for your trip.
I just got an alert for the dessert Party in MK! We are booked for the After-Fireworks Party one day! Woo Hoo!

I mostly want it so that we can see the new fireworks and not have to worry too too much about a spot. I will just have to drink a bunch of champagne to make it worth while!
I'm looking forward to reading about the After-Fireworks Party! I'm seriously considering it just for the spot but it's a lot for our party of 6.

Have the best time ever!! I can't wait to read about it!

I'm sure you're already having the best time ever!!! I hope you're out there hugging every character in sight today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter