Marathon Weekend 2017!

Haven't run a single mile since the marathon on the 8th. Have zero desire. This was my fourth marathon and is quite possibly my last. Anybody else in this boat?

I've been there several times. It's like post marathon blues. Sign up for another race. 5K, 10K, anything, and start training. Before the race date have another run signed up for. That's how I beat it otherwise I'd have the same absolute lack of desire to run.

Well, I am all signed up for the Star Wars Dark side challenge!
And I still haven't received my half medal yet so i emailed them. They said to wait until April 17th to get it. It's been almost 4 months since our "race". This is unusual for Disney to take so long!

Finally received my half medal in the mail this week! For reference I live in Massachusetts. Looks like runDisney is slowly sending them out.

We got ours as welll! Mine arrived Monday and my husband's arrived yesterday. Not sure why they weren't in the same envelope given they were going to the same address but it worked. We are in Texas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter