My wait time has been 10 minutes for about 8 minutes.
(Also, the head of my department is in a meeting 5 inches from my desk and I'm afraid that he's going to ask me what I'm doing and I'll get flustered and admit that it's not work.)

So I went in just to check how things were going and I couldn't add more than one race (want to do princess).
Was anyone able to add more than one race at a time?

It looks like you can register other people for other races, but not yourself for more than one race.
When you add another participant, it allows you to choose the race, but doesn't allow you to choose yourself as a participant. Although I don't know that you couldn't just enter your own info again.

EDIT: It looks like that might be the way to do it. Say you're registering someone else then add your info for a different race. I'm not going through with the paying part or anything, so I can't guarantee that it will work.

I got as far as Review (my total), but it won’t give me a button to procede. Waiting for Disney website to respond! For a long time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter