Was looking at my data to make sure my skiing data was all in (all apparently 13 miles of it). And discovered I had missed a 7 miler. I somehow completely blanked on the fact I was supposed to run 7 miles Wednesday. Whoops!

Ah well I’ll ski more then enough to make up for it.

Still furloughed....and might be all the way through next Wed when we leave.

So today I packed for our trip....here’s my 10k costume (will wear black capris with it and maybe a long sleeve under if a freak cold front shows up) - so say “hi” if you see me!
(Shoutout to @jennamfeo for the skirt!!)

28lv0bd.jpg

Still furloughed....and might be all the way through next Wed when we leave.

So today I packed for our trip....here’s my 10k costume (will wear black capris with it and maybe a long sleeve under if a freak cold front shows up) - so say “hi” if you see me!
(Shoutout to @jennamfeo for the skirt!!)

28lv0bd.jpg

Omg that shirt!!!! Where’d you get it?...so cute!

(Bolding is mine) :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: I'm laughing because yes, not isolated at all - I live here in FL and this has literally been the case every week for the past month+! Very warm day, rainy day as front moves through, cold day, slightly warmer day, perfect day, repeat. This week, we got 3 Very Warm days in a row, which was a nice change! It's currently pouring and will be chilly again tomorrow. :rolleyes: BUT, I'm not complaining: happy to have this in lieu of snow or hurricanes. :thumbsup2

THIS!!! I live here in Orlando too and that 100% has been the pattern and if anyone looked at the current forecast there is rain supposed to be coming through Saturday so we might have a cooler marathon then people think. Hoping for warmer weather like it said yesterday though since my family is coming from Ohio to vacation lol

So I will not be running this year (hence the hiatus) but will probably be spectating from animal kingdom/ yacht club.... but for the life of me I cannot figure out a witty sign... any suggestions?

I think this is the first time that the I Did It shirts really don’t appeal to me at all. I’m okay with that though as I don’t need another.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter