Marathon Weekend 2020

That's not too bad. I've got a coworker who is deathly afraid of spiders. She shared a couple of spider-related posts on Facebook as an "omg, how bad is this?" kind of thing. Now guess what Facebook is spamming her feed with? :rotfl2:
A few years ago I was texting with a friend about the profile of the (male) donor she used (to have a baby) and I got google ads afterwards for opportunities to be a (you-know-what) donor. If it's not obvious from my profile I'm a middle-aged lady.

**Edited this post because I used a word I thought might be offensive. Sorry if it was.

Last edited:
Just got my Ogas reservation for September 7 before the site crashed.

ETA: And Savi’s for my niece and nephew and Droid Depot. It’s just money, right?

Last edited:
Just got my Ogas reservation for September 7 before the site crashed.

ETA: And Savi’s for my niece and nephew and Droid Depot. It’s just money, right?
I am able to book Cantina, Lightsaber, and Droids for January. Might have booked Cantina for two different days....

Which is the lightsaber building? Also, do they offer the option to ship the lightsaber you build home for you? I've been toying with the idea of building a lightsaber to serve as part of a medal display for my SW medals, but am worried about getting it home on the plane.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter