Marathon Weekend 2020

SAFD: Of course there are so many things, but one weird thing I was remarking on, when we were there earlier this month, is the PizzeRizzo restaurant. There is a sign hanging in the street, in front of the entrance, that says PIZZA-BEER and it just amazed me how they got that right. It is exactly the font and coloring etc you would see on that kind of sign.

2_PizzeRizzo.jpg

SAFD: I'll go with Disneyland specifically here.

1. Even though it literally sits in the middle of Anaheim, surrounded by the real world mere minutes away, Disneyland still feels like another world. It's remarkable that they sustain that illusion without all the ease of isolation that Walt Disney World has.

2. The architecture in Disneyland's Fantasyland. The show buildings are themed to their respective movies, so you have Pinocchio, Peter Pan, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, yet each building feels correct in regards to architecture, yet they also blended it together in such a way that it feels cohesive.

Favorite Disney details - unique benches. I love the way the benches are built into the rock/land of Pandora. I like the little built in bench areas by the castle, like as you leave Liberty Square on that side path. Toy Story Land benches are cute. Can't wait to see how they incorporate them into Galaxy's Edge.

Just like I keep checking for the airline to release January flights. Gah!

Hopefully park hours will be posted before July, so I have some time to figure out parks before my dining plan date comes up on July 13.

Not that I have it marked on my calendar or anything...
Not that I had it marked on my calendar six months ago or anything :rolleyes1

ETA: Just booked my airplane tickets! Someone very generous in my family wanted to use his points... And I obliged :yay:

Is it bad that I already have the parks and restaurants planned out for that week already?

Glad I’m not the only one, booked AKV back in February, booked flight down the day it became available, all set for the 180 day mark for ADRs, ready for the 60 day mark on FPs, the only thing I don’t have is a flight home but that’s not so important...

Generally speaking they will release a schedule for park hours before your 180 mark but also generally speaking, there will be changes to that schedule. At least nobody has to worry about p.m. EMH at Magic Kingdom anymore =(

Generally speaking they will release a schedule for park hours before your 180 mark but also generally speaking, there will be changes to that schedule. At least nobody has to worry about p.m. EMH at Magic Kingdom anymore =(

See - this is where my not following everything Disney-related gets me in trouble. How come we won't see PM EMH anymore?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter