March 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

Just wanted to remind that I still have a reservation for 4 at Akershus for the Princess Storybook Dining at 8:05 p.m. on Saturday the 28th. I'll have to cancel it Tuesday so if anyone wants just let me know! Still praying for any meal at CRT or dinner at 1900 Park Fair on the same day! Also looking to trade my Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique Appt. at 5:55 for an earlier time - might as well throw that in :)

I just cancled:

Wispering canyon March 29, @ 8:10 Pm for a party of 3

San Angel March 30, 12:00pm party of 3

Hollywood and Vine April 2 @ 8:25am for a party of 3

Tusker House April 5 @ 5:05 for a party of 3

I am going to cancel Ohana's March 30 @ 6:45pm for a party of 6.

Sorry about not offering all of the res before I cancled them but with the site down and still trying to get some res myself I felt I needed to go ahead .

I just cancled:

Wispering canyon March 29, @ 8:10 Pm for a party of 3

San Angel March 30, 12:00pm party of 3

Hollywood and Vine April 2 @ 8:25am for a party of 3

Tusker House April 5 @ 5:05 for a party of 3

I am going to cancel Ohana's March 30 @ 6:45pm for a party of 6.

Sorry about not offering all of the res before I cancled them but with the site down and still trying to get some res myself I felt I needed to go ahead .

I would love the Ohana's on March 30th if still available. I sent you a PM. I hope it works out. We have a ressie for 8:50pm but worry it will be way too late with our two year old.

Thanks

Eva

I am still holding out hope that someone wants to make a trade with me. We are a party of 5.

I really want a reservation at 1900 Park Fare dinner on either Sat 3/28, Sun 3/29, or Tuesday 3/31 for anything earlier than 7:30.

I have a reservation for Chef Mickey's at 5:10 on Saturday, 3/28 that I can trade.

Please, please. please!! :worship:

just to let anyone who is interested that I cancelled my reservation late tonight so that it might be available tomorrow morning if you were looking for this reservation.

We must postpone out trip :sad1: so we must cancel following. Let me know if I can transfer for you. These are all for a party of 4.

March 31- Artist's Point :love:
April 1 - Narcosee's :woohoo:
April 4 - Tutta Italia :angel:
April 5 - Yachtsmen Steakhouse :dance3:

So I know this is last minute- but we can't keep our ADR for tomorrow morning at 8:15 for the Norway Princess breakfast. It is for 3 people. Does anyone want it?? If you do please email me- Suedowneypa@aol.com. Not so worried about losing the money- but I know these reservations are hard to get- especially because it is packed down here! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter