March 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

We would like reservations for 4 at Cinderella's Castle or Cinderella's Gala Feast on 3-28, anytime would be fine! I have reservations for the Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus restaurant for 8:05 p.m. (same day) that I will be needing to cancel. Thank you!

Breeanne

Looking to eat a meal, ANY meal, with some princesses. Would LOVE LOVE LOVE CRT, but that seems out of the question. Anyone have one they can not use? My son is in love with the disney princesses (Especially Cinderella) We will be there 3/28-4/3(breakfast) Thanks.
I have a reservation for 4 at Akershus Restaurant in Norway for Princess Storybook Dining for 8:05 p.m. that I need to cancel if you'd like it. I am new to Disney as well so I don't really know how this works! My email is breeanne1 at mac dot com.

so they are available if anyone wants to try and get them.

Rose & Crown for 3/22 at 7:30 p.m.
CRT for 3/28 at 9:30 a.m.

Good luck!

Hello! I just found DisBoards and I am so excited I did!

We just booked our trip for next week. My husband found out he has to go on deployment and we were thinking....where do we want to go...? Of course we choose Disney! We made our reservations at the CBR and they talked us into the dining plan. Now we cant get reservations anywhere! What is the trick?

Anyways, I know I am a newbie, but if anyone has ANY character dining they are getting rid of from 3-22 and 3-26 we would be forever thankful! Or any other reservations. (or even any advice!)

We have one at Whispering Canyon Cafe (super late) and that is all.

My email is itsasecrethaha at yahoo dot com.

If anyone is going to cancel a breakfast in Norway, please :goodvibes PM me!
We can do a party of two or three. Thanks so much! :wizard:

Looking to trade a Chef Mickey breakfast on Fri April 3 for either a CM breakfast (any day from March 27-April 2) or CP breakfast or lunch on Fri March 27, March 31 or April 2. PM me if you're interested in trading.

Thanks!

Hey all- I just cancelled Garden Grove for 3/19 party of 5

I have to trade- Cape May cafe 7:35 3/22 table for 2 and table for 3- party of 5
Crystal Palace 3/23 partyof 5 10:25

I would LOVE a Chef Mickeys or would really love CRT on 3/23 in the early, early morning- We would also trade for a Garden Grill dinner at Epcot on 3/21 or 3/19. I would love a cinderella dinner at 1900 Park Fair on 3/19, too

Thanks! Hope we can trade!

Hello all! I am new to this but I thought maybe a moderator may read this one suggestion...I am sorry to be a complaining dork but I read this thread daily and I get so crazed when I read:

"Just Canceled"....why bother posting it? Its gone! How about to all NEWBIES, myself included, and Verterans~ Please only post what you are going to cancel. No need to post canceled ressie's as they are snapped in a second. I may be wrong but it is frustrating to call and go through 3 min prompts then holding and of course they say "no availability".

Thanks for letting me vent my silliness!!:upsidedow

I would LOVE to trade for a Chef Mickey’s or CRT ADR for a party of 4 or 6 (my parents would come if they can, but if not we would just stick to me, DH, and the kids). We would like CM dinner on 3/28, 3/29, 3/31, 4/2 or 4/3. CRT we would like on 3/28, 4/1, or 4/3.

I have the following to trade and would even give up 2 of these to you if you have a CM or CRT to trade!

3/28 – Kona 5:30
Jiko 5:30

3/29 - Boma 5:40
Chefs de France 5:30 (don’t flame me for this ;) . 1 ADR is for us and 1 is for my parents)

3/30 - Le Cellier 4:50

3/31 - Cape May 5:55

4/2 - WCC 5:30
Sci Fi 5:10

We just booked our trip for next week. My husband found out he has to go on deployment and we were thinking....where do we want to go...? Of course we choose Disney! We made our reservations at the CBR and they talked us into the dining plan. Now we cant get reservations anywhere! What is the trick?

Anyways, I know I am a newbie, but if anyone has ANY character dining they are getting rid of from 3-22 and 3-26 we would be forever thankful! Or any other reservations. (or even any advice!)

I hope you are able to get some ADR's, but honestly this late in the game, the DDP is probably not a good idea. Most people call 90 days in advance to get their ADR's. The QSDP may be a better bet for you! Have a blast!

HOW MANY IN YOUR PARTY?
I may be able to help you out a little.....

My hunnie and I are finally going on our honeymoon - and we would like to eat at Le Cellier or Coral Reef. I know it's a LONG shot - but does anyone have a reservation for 2 on the 28th or 29th?

I have:
Tony's on the 28th at 8:05pm
Rose & Crown on the 29th at 5:50 pm

Thanks!!

Would anyone like Le Cellier, 3/28 (Saturday) at 2:15pm? (party of 4)

My hunnie and I are finally going on our honeymoon - and we would like to eat at Le Cellier or Coral Reef. I know it's a LONG shot - but does anyone have a reservation for 2 on the 28th or 29th?

I have:
Tony's on the 28th at 8:05pm
Rose & Crown on the 29th at 5:50 pm

Thanks!!
Would you like the one I have for 4 on the 28th?

I need a crystal palace 8 am breakfast on march 26th for 7. I know im crazy n sniffin a lil pixie dust but hopin for a miracle. i have a 10:55 cm for the same day that i would be willing to trade.

We have three, my husband, myself and my son.

I have been calling like crazy...I am one of those reservations stalkers!

I have Crystal Palace on Sunday the 22nd @ 5:25 if you would like it.
My ADR's are for five but I think you can change the number down pretty easily.

Just let me know and I will give you my last name and ADR#.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter