March 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

I will be cancelling the following ADR's at the end of the week. Please PM me if you would like me to transfer them to you:

3/24 - Wolfgang Puck Dining Room (Upstairs) for 2 at 6:00 PM
3/28 - Biergarten for 4 at 5:30 PM
3/29 - 1900 Park Fare for 4 at 8:20 PM

I need -- 3/23 Princess Storybook Lunch (between 11 and 12) for 4 people
I can trade our 3/27 Princess Storybook for 4 at 11:55 AM :)

I would like to suggest that folks call at the last minute also.

My reason for suggesting is that I have a Chef Mickey breakfast on 3/24 (our last day) that I am seriously thinking of cancelling, BUT i won't make that decision till we're at Disney and I see how the week is going. (I just made it too early I think for our last day when everyone may be tired)

So, my bet is that others also make a decision to cancel after being at Disney and seeing how things are going...
my two cents :)
What time and how many people is this ADR for? We have one the same morning at 11:05 for 5 that we could possibly switch.

Okay, here is our situation. We have a party of 6 for a reservation at Chef Mickey's for 9. We had others that are not able to make the trip. If a party of 3 or 4 would like to join us we may even be able to break it into two tables once there.

March 23, 2009 at 10 am for breakfast.

Daisy

I would LOVE to join you!!! Do you still have the availability possibly? I am a party of 4 but will do 3 if needed! Thanks...

:-)

Yes, I still have the availability. I tried to change the reservation a few times and was told to just keep this one with 9 because nothing else was available. I figure that it should not be a big deal to tell them when we get there that there are 10...had one more join us. They may even be able to split it into a 6 and 4 at the tables. If not, the more the merrier!! I have a 2 year old and a 5 year old.

I will PM you with my cell phone number.

Daisy

I would LOVE to join you!!! Do you still have the availability possibly? I am a party of 4 but will do 3 if needed! Thanks...

:-)

Sorry, my last post didnt turn out so well. I was typing on my phone at work, oops :lmao:

I was curious if anyone had a dinner res at the coral reef on March 20th, im not sure if Biergarten is booked up that night but I am more than happy to trade my biergarten res for it.

It is for 3 people, thanks!

*** We got our ADR's! Thank you so much for helping us! ****

We JUST booked today and are leaving in 10 days so there isn't much available. LOL

We are a party of 5... dh, me and 3 kiddos
I would love love love Ohana any night 3/21-3/29, any time.
Also Ohana for breakfast same thing, any morning, any time 3/21-3/29

Thanks so much!

We are heading out on the 19th- I haven't had any luck with ressies for that night- We are a family of 5- three little kiddos, DH and me- who would LOVE to see Mickey!

So- if anyone is thinking of giving up Chef Mickey's or Mickey's bbq for the 19th or the 22nd, please, please, please PM me first! We arrive around 2 on the 19th so could go any time after that- until about 8ish as my little guy is only 3 and we don't want to be too tired the next day.

We JUST booked today and are leaving in 10 days so there isn't much available. LOL

We are a party of 5... dh, me and 3 kiddos
I would love love love Ohana any night 3/21-3/29, any time.
Also Ohana for breakfast same thing, any morning, any time 3/21-3/29

Thanks so much!

PM sent!!!!!:thumbsup2

I would really like a dinner ressy at 1900 PF for a party of 5 on any of the following days:

Sat, 3/28, Sun 3/29, or Tues 3/31. I would like a seating anything earlier than 7:00.

I do have a Chef Mickey for 3/28 @ 5:10 that I would be willing to trade for the above! TIA!

Still looking for the above! Anybody??:confused3

I have a Hollywood and Vine Dinner at 5:25 for a party of four on March 29th but want a Sci-Fi dinner ADR before 7. Anyone? I have a 11:25 lunch for Sci Fi but really want dinner!! :worship:

I also have a dinner ADR March 27th at 5:25 for Liberty Tavern I am canceling if anyone wants that one. (Party of four)

Yak and Yetti dinner ADR at 5:30 on March 28th that I am willing to trade for something else... (DH wont try it!! :sad2: ) Also party of four

TIA

I would love either a Chef Mickey's or Teppan Edo ressie for the following dates (anywhere from 5:00 - 7:00):

Chef Mickey's: March 29th, March 31st, April 2nd or April 3rd
Teppan Edo: March 29th

I would be willing to trade any of the following:

Kona: March 28th 5:30
Boma: March 29th 5:40
WCC; April 2nd 5:30
Chef Mickey's: April 3rd 7:45 (this is just a bit too late for us since it's our last night and we'll have to get up early the next day)

Just cancelled -
Thursday March 26 Crystal Palace Dinner 8:20 or 8:25pm for 3 (sorry not sure which time, I erased it off my sheet)

Will cancel later today
Sunday March 29 Princess Storybook Lunch in Norway Castle WS 12:05pm for 3

on the 14th at 1:25 and on the 15th at 2:35. Hope someone can take it!

I am still love a breakfast at Akershus on the 15th or 19th, and a breakfast at Crystal Palace on the 16th, 20th or 17th!

I am looking for an early lunch (11am-12pm) at Sci Fi and a dinner at either Teppan Edo or Tutto Italia on Tuesday, March 24 for a party of 4.

I have the following ressies (all for a party of 4) that I can trade if anyone is interested...

3/22 @ 11:20am Sci Fi Dine In
3/22 @ 6:15pm Brown Derby
3/23 @ 8:45pm Teppan Edo

Thank you

Could use a 1900 Park Fare for dinner March 15-20th, any night. Nothing after 7pm though. Family of 5...or 6!

I am looking for a Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House for 3/22 as early as possible.

Thanks

We would LOVE LOVE LOVE an early dinner at Whispering Canyon for either 3/17 or 3/19. We have 5 people. Please let me know if you have one you'd like to cancel :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter