March 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled

We fly out on Saturday but I am still holding out hope for a LeCellier trade. We have a ADR for 3/25 @ 5:55 - party of 5.
We are looking for a dinner reservation for 3/27 - party of 5.

We also have an ADR for 50's Prime Time on 3/25 @ 4:25, would like to trade for a later ADR.

I still have an ADR for Tony's on 3/28 @ 5:35 - party of 5 if anyone would like it.

When are you going? I have a crystal palace on the 23rd at around 10 if you want it-

I would LOVE that if possible! You can PM me on here (I dont think I can yet...not enough posts?) or email me at itsasecrethaha at yahoo dot com. That would be AMAZING!

I have Crystal Palace on Sunday the 22nd @ 5:25 if you would like it.
My ADR's are for five but I think you can change the number down pretty easily.

Just let me know and I will give you my last name and ADR#.

I just replied to another poster that is offering a breakfast reservation for Crystal Palace. If that doesnt work out I would love to take you up on your offer! We would love ANY type of character sitting. It doesnt matter to us at this point what time! :)

You all are so generous! I appreaciate the kindness even though I am a newbie!

Wishing for a May 17 Fantasmic ADR for 6 at any of the DHS providing restaurants.:worship:

Ok I have to cancel a crystal palace for Sat 3/21 at 2:30 for 4ppl...

Looking for a Crystal Palace for 4ppl on Mon 3/23????

LONG SHOT any CRT 3/23...Now now dont laugh me off the board!

Basically I booked 2wks ago my trip and am looking for anything GREAT!!!

Thanks peeps!:wizard: work some magic!

I was lucky enough to get a last minute cancellation today for Le Celliar for March 31 at 8:25pm for 4. Ideally we'd like to go thursday April 2nd so if anyone would like to trade PM me :)
Thanks!

We just booked a spring break vacation for next week two days ago - this is so not me.

I'm looking for 1900 Park Fare or Chef Mickey breakfast for any day from the 23rd to the 27th or Chef Mickey for dinner for 4 people.

Barbara

I would LOVE to trade for a Chef Mickey’s or CRT ADR for a party of 4 or 6 (my parents would come if they can, but if not we would just stick to me, DH, and the kids). We would like CM dinner on 3/28, 3/29, 3/31, 4/2 or 4/3. CRT we would like on 3/28, 4/1, or 4/3.

I have the following to trade and would even give up 2 of these to you if you have a CM or CRT to trade!

3/28 – Kona 5:30
Jiko 5:30

3/29 - Boma 5:40
Chefs de France 5:30 (don’t flame me for this ;) . 1 ADR is for us and 1 is for my parents)

3/30 - Le Cellier 4:50

3/31 - Cape May 5:55
Sci Fi Lunch 11:10

4/2 - WCC 5:30
Sci Fi 5:10

Hello,
We finally got our Akershus breakfast booked this am so just cancelled:

Sat Mar 28 Crystal Palace 10:15am
Sun Mar 29 Cape May 10:55 am

This was at 10:20am EST, good luck!

FWIW, I didn't have my CC the first time I called this am for Akershus, and when I called back a bit later the opening was still there. :goodvibes

anyone cancelling anything on Tues March 24th at Magic Kingdom? Seeking something lunch or dinner or late afternoon. pretty flexible

Still hoping to catch a cancellation for next week - breakfast at 1900 PF or Chef Mickey or dinner at Chef Mickey for 4.

I did get lucky this morning for a Tusker House breakfast for Friday - the only ressie that they had open all week - and it happens to be the day we had planned on being there. How cool is that?

We're leaving tomorrow. Have fun everyone that is still going in March!

Barbara

I just want to remind everyone to keep checking on ADR's...even after you arrive to DW. We were in Orlando this past week (not doing the parks...actually there on business), and I had been trying for a few weeks to get an ADR at Cape May, CM, 1900 PF, or O'hana's....without success. The only day we would have been able to go was Friday. Of all the restaurants I wanted, I figured CM would be the LEAST likely to snag. Well, late Thursday afternoon, I decided to give it one more try. Low and behold...a late breakfast ressie for CM had opened up. The girls were SSSOOO excited! So, keep trying even after you arrive. Best of luck to everyone!

ITA w/ the PP - especially the character meals that you give a credit card to hold, lots of times people will cancel within a couple of days, so don't give up!

Just wanted to remind that I still have a reservation for 4 at Akershus for the Princess Storybook Dining at 8:05 p.m. on Saturday the 28th. I'll have to cancel it Tuesday so if anyone wants just let me know! Still praying for any meal at CRT or dinner at 1900 Park Fair on the same day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter