March 2012: Spring Break, Here we come! Threadjackers take over the world!

This is so precous! I am in :lovestruc with Jasmine - what a gorgeous dog and she looks like she has such a great personality. I love how her an Mav are such great friends!

Micki is adorable too... How awesome that you totally raised her. :lovestruc

Lovin' all these animal pictures. :)

D~

Thanks! She is absolutely the sweetest dog in the world. I have not met anybody who does not love her, even non-dog people can't help but be charmed by her! :) She is totally a people-loving dog and I just find it so funny to see Maverick try to snuggle up to her. She seems kinda annoyed by him sometimes, but tolerates him. :)

I'm loving all the animal pics too!!! :woohoo:

Liddy I hope you have a fantastic trip. Give D a hug for me when you see her

I wanted to write you hear since when I texted you you were in class. I can't believe you haven't started packing yet.:scared1: I would be freaking out.:lmao: Enjoy your visit with Stromy and give him a hug for me. :hug: Don't forget to text me when you are on the road and feel to text as often as you need to get through your long drive. You will be in Florida before you know it. :thumbsup2 So just currious, what is the decision about IOA?

With the bad weather coming your way this afternoon and tonight....continuing down into most of Georgia...be very safe and weather alert!

Have a fantastic time...

Nini (aka Mom and Worry Wart!)

I hope you got a great grade on your test - I know you did - you are just smart like that.

Bummer about messing up your piggies... Note to self - don't sit on piggies like Liddy did.

I know how you feel about animals - I am the same way. I can't watch those shows either - it's just horrible.

So glad that Stormy made a new friend at the vet's office - LOL how she discovered that he's declawed. He just sounds like an awesome cat - I just love his personality.

I am wishing you safe travels tonight. What time do you leave?

D~

Yes, don't sit on piggies. I really need to fix it later today.

He's really an odd cat. He's our guard cat (he growls when someone approaches our door). I can always tell if there's someone outside because of him. He's very wild, and very aggressive ... but we don't notice it because we're so used to it, and he doesn't act that way around us.

We're supposed to leave as soon as DH gets home and eats dinner. So probably close to 7 ... however, I'm not certain with the weather that's going on. We're under tornado warnings and severe winds until midnight. So ... who knows what time we'll actually get to pull out. :confused3

I am behind. You leave tonight? Wow time has flown. I just saw on the news that the monorail is going to be closed daily for certain hours due to gf construction through march 17. I hope stormy is doing better. Glad he had a friend at the vets office.

I'm supposed to leave tonight. But it may end up being tomorrow AM if weather doesn't cooperate. :headache: I hadn't heard of the monorail being closed ... but that doesn't affect me any (but hate to hear it for those that it does affect). If you're going to be around any next week, we'd love to meet up and say "hi". :goodvibes

Safe traveling Liddy and have a blast! Bug me with text and picture messages so I can live vicariously through you til I get there. See you Thursday night!!!!!

Thank you! I'll be doing live updates on FB. But if I get something really good, I'll be sure to drop you a text! :love: If you need some Disney magic before your arrival, drop me a line and I'll snap a pic of whatever is closest to me! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to meeting you, but not looking forward to Thursday night (since it is our last night there). :lmao:

Yes I'm not a dog person but let me tell you it's really hard NOT to be when around Jazz. She has managed to get plenty of dog-fearing and non-dog people to love her. My DH and his family always owned dogs, and in fact DH was attacked by one of their own dogs when he was younger...and he does have scars on his face from it...and although they got rid of that particular dog, they always had others. My DD is actually funny...she is more scared of little yippy jumpy dogs but is fine with bigger ones!

I completely understand what your sister is going through. Micki really spends his time in only one area of our house. If we are all on the main level, he's usually hanging out on a chair in our formal dining room or he'll come into the living room while we are on the couch watching tv and spend time in people's laps insisting on attention. Even my DH, who is NOT a cat person, gives into Micki. After all, he's an old kitty! Honestly the first thing I do when I come home is check on Micki to make sure he's okay (and alive) and then I check on Maverick...to make sure he hasn't managed to get himself locked into some room or closet as has happened to him a few times!

Yippee for new stuff!! All set now!!! ONE MORE SLEEP!!!

I can't handle any jumping dogs ... regardless of size. :lmao: DH's friend has a boxer (he's very old), and he terrifies the bejeebus out of me. :scared: He'll come put his head on my lap while I'm sitting on the couch and stare me down. It's quite scary. I know he's just wanting me to shower him with attention, but he's big, and I'm scared. :lmao:

DS is like me. He's terrified of all dogs. We enjoy looking at them ... if they're through a window/TV/etc. :rotfl2: DD wouldn't know a strange dog if it ... oh, that's a bad metaphor. :laughing: DD loves animals. She wants to be a vet (right now anyway). When we visit Stormy, she spends more time looking and talking to the other animals there.

Mav sounds a bit like Stormy in the sense that Stormy finds the most oddest places to get stuck.

Don't forget that I have to taste your FO soup on Thursday! (And if you see us, please stop us!)

Liddy I hope you have a fantastic trip. Give D a hug for me when you see her

Thank you! I'll be sure to give D an extra squeeze just for you! :flower3:

I wanted to write you hear since when I texted you you were in class. I can't believe you haven't started packing yet. I would be freaking out. Enjoy your visit with Stromy and give him a hug for me. :hug: Don't forget to text me when you are on the road and feel to text as often as you need to get through your long drive. You will be in Florida before you know it. So just currious, what is the decision about IOA?

The kids are packed. Does that count? :confused3

Seriously, I did get the kids packed the other day, and most of the toiletries. All that's left is finishing up DH and myself and any toiletries we'll use before we go.

Class was dumb today. She gave us homework! So I have three classes that I have homework in over Spring Break. That means, I'll have to do homework at WDW. :mad:

I dropped by to see Stormy, but couldn't stay long. And the Vet came out to meet me today. She apologized that she couldn't allow me to stay long (which I wasn't staying long anyway, so it all worked out), but with the weather, they were having to walk the dogs quickly. I gave him snuggles. He was in his litter box again (sleeping). I guess it's because he likes to sleep curled up next to a person at home, so he's trying to get the "snuggle" feeling from the box? :confused3 I dunno. I made a fort for him with the blankie I dropped off, so hopefully he enjoyed hiding from the vets. :love: I gave him lots of snuggles and kisses before I left.

I'm not sure if we'll be able to pull out at a decent hour tonight with the weather. The school just called and said that buses may be delayed due to the weather. If we pull out late (or not until tomorrow), I won't disturb you. Otherwise, if we leave as normally scheduled, I'll drop you a text. Don't forget to bring my new EQ case! It is going ot look awesome with all my other EQ stuff! I'll have cash for you. :goodvibes

I talked to DH and he still plans to take us to IoA. He's not happy with the budget I showed him, but the only thing we cut out was WP and Mini Golf. He's still not happy, and I told him what the budget would be if we cut out IoA, and he was okay with that, but wanted to keep IoA. So we're still going. :thumbsup2

Have a great trip! Looking forward to the TR

Thank you! Not looking forward to writing it though. :lmao:

Have a safe trip and a magical time.

Thank you!! I'll get a hat picture just for you guys. :thumbsup2

With the bad weather coming your way this afternoon and tonight....continuing down into most of Georgia...be very safe and weather alert!

Have a fantastic time...

Nini (aka Mom and Worry Wart!)

The weather may actually delay our leaving. Trust me, we'll be extra safe. I have precious cargo in the car, and I wouldn't dare drive if I thought they coudl be in danger from weather. My dad has already lectured me (which I expected), but he raised me properly and we'll be watching the weather today and this evening and making decisions then. :thumbsup2 I truly appreciate your concern, but relax. :hug: If we don't leave tonight, we'll leave EARLY tomorrow!

I will be doing live updates on FB, like I did last year. If anyone wants to friend me (or will be in the parks and wants to text me for a meet-up), send me a PM. :goodvibes Once we leave, I may not be on the DIS until I get back, but I will have access to email on my phone and can respond to PMs. Reading threads is a bit harder on my phone though. :thumbsup2

I'm hoping to be back here before we head out though. Laundry just dinged, guess that means I should finish packing!

:cool1::cool1::cool1: for leaving tonight!!!! I am glad I got caught up before you left and so very glad that Stormy is doing better. I would have words with that other vet. mean ones.

So funny how you totally shifted gears fast after hearing that Stormy would be okay and well cared for ---jump back to Disney Planning on high gear!
I cannot believe you spent a good portion of this afternoon packin, but you must have!

:goodvibes
jazzandmav.jpg

I've never seen anything like it. You can view them playing together in action here. If you listen closely, you can hear Maverick purring away!

Jazz and Maverick Video

We also have 4 fish tanks in our house...it's a little menagerie! :rotfl:

I love all the furry baby pics, and this video of JAzz & Maverick was great!

Hope you have a supercalifragilisticexpealidocious trip!

here is my furry baby (no cats, hubby is allergic) Thor
5604913886_50943dfecf.jpg

Safe travels. Look forward to the fb updates. I should be somewhere on property on Monday and Thursday, just not Thursday night or late afternoon.

I hope you guys have a great time on your trip!!! I can't wait for you to tell us all about it! =)

Late as always but hoping you are having a great start to your amazing vacation! Cant wait for you to come back and start your TR!

Having to do this quickly ... but thanks all for the safe travel wishes! We have arrived safely! We're about to crawl in bed. :thumbsup2

I am so behind on the Dis. I was looking for your pre-TR to catch up and found it all the way on the bottom of page 2.

You already left:laughing: That explains the lack of activity. Hope you have a great trip and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get backpopcorn::

Having to do this quickly ... but thanks all for the safe travel wishes! We have arrived safely! We're about to crawl in bed. :thumbsup2

Glad you arrived safely! We are here too. Weather is quite nice overall. Taking a little break in the room, first one we've really had in since Sunday. I think I may go ahead and begin my TR if I have the time! :)

BTW we had lunch at 50s Prime Time Cafe on Sunday. DH and I split the sampler. The meatloaf was okay, but the pot roast and fried chicken were DEE-LISH-US! ;) We definitely plan to return there on a future trip! :)

i've been neglecting the DIS lately, but had to stop by and wish you a great trip after i saw this on FB.

I am so behind on the Dis. I was looking for your pre-TR to catch up and found it all the way on the bottom of page 2.

You already left:laughing: That explains the lack of activity. Hope you have a great trip and I look forward to hearing all about it when you get backpopcorn::

Diane, your ticker makes me happy. i hope it all works out for you:goodvibes

We have arrived home safely. We had an interesting week, and I can't wait to tell you all about it! :goodvibes

To give you a sneak peek ... characters, lots of characters; there's more to FL than just the theme parks :headache:, and don't forget, dancing is NOT allowed at WDW. :thumbsup2

Once I get the TR started, I'll post a link. :hippie:

We have arrived home safely. We had an interesting week, and I can't wait to tell you all about it! :goodvibes

To give you a sneak peek ... characters, lots of characters; there's more to FL than just the theme parks :headache:, and don't forget, dancing is NOT allowed at WDW. :thumbsup2

Oh boy!!! I can't wait until you get your TR started!!! Glad you guys made it home safely!

An interesting week, huh? I can't wait to hear all about it! Welcome home!!! :goodvibes

Liddy - glad to hear you arrived home safely, I was thinking about you last evening we were home by 5, of course that was after stopping to pick up Bella at the kennel. I was so exhausted I never even checked in online until this am and trying to catch up with all I have missed. I am still tired and need to unpack yet. :headache:

Hey Liddy!!! I just wanted to stop by and say hi... I am so glad that you and the cutest munchkins ever made it home safe and sound. :) We wish you were still here with us.

D~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter