March 2012: Spring Break, Here we come! Threadjackers take over the world!

Oh boy!!! I can't wait until you get your TR started!!! Glad you guys made it home safely!

An interesting week, huh? I can't wait to hear all about it! Welcome home!!! :goodvibes

Liddy - glad to hear you arrived home safely, I was thinking about you last evening we were home by 5, of course that was after stopping to pick up Bella at the kennel. I was so exhausted I never even checked in online until this am and trying to catch up with all I have missed. I am still tired and need to unpack yet. :headache:

Hey Liddy!!! I just wanted to stop by and say hi... I am so glad that you and the cutest munchkins ever made it home safe and sound. :) We wish you were still here with us.

D~

cant wait to read your TR. Welcome home

Thanks for the "welcome"! :goodvibes Hopefully I can get the TR started tomorrow! I'm still trying to get caught up on homework. I think it's really lame that the professors scheduled us with a TON of homework to do over Spring Break. :mad: I spent all day yesterday on just one class, and I'm not even done. I have until Wednesday to finish two of the projects, so I just did what was due by tonight. I just keep reminding myself ... whatever I have to turn in, they have to grade in a timely manner. :lmao:

Hopefully I can pop back in later and give you a sneak picture or something. ;)

Hey liddy,glad you and the family got home alright. Can't wait to read your TR.

Welcome back!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and compare it to mine! :rotfl: I have started both a TR and a dining report and am slowly working on them. I will tell you that you were RIGHT about the pot roast at 50s Prime Time though...but sadly I did not get around to the French Onion soup at Le Chef...ended up ditching that ressie at the last minute! :)

:surfweb: Just checkin' to see if you posted the link to your TR yet...

D~

Hey liddy,glad you and the family got home alright. Can't wait to read your TR.

Welcome back!! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and compare it to mine! :rotfl: I have started both a TR and a dining report and am slowly working on them. I will tell you that you were RIGHT about the pot roast at 50s Prime Time though...but sadly I did not get around to the French Onion soup at Le Chef...ended up ditching that ressie at the last minute! :)

:surfweb: Just checkin' to see if you posted the link to your TR yet...

D~

Dealing with some personal stuff. It may be later this week or next week before I can start the TR. :headache: It has a name ... maybe I can get it started sooner ... but kind of swamped with stuff right now. Next week looks much more clear ... so definitely by then. :thumbsup2

Please be sure to PM me when you start your TR. Since the big engagement, things have been so hectic in my world and I've not even updated my own TR for over a week. :scared1:

Sorry it took me so long, but here is the link to the TR! I hope to get it started in full-force this week. I ordered my PhotoPass CD last night, so hoping that I can start adding those pictures in soon!

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2896816

Thanks for all the replies while I've been busy! I've missed you guys! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter