Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - **New Years through July 4th only**

MickeyHeart-2.jpg

Hi Marion-

Could I please get this one with just Happy Valentine's Day. Thank you once again. All the holiday disigns look great!

I was was wondering if you could make 2 Easter designs for me?

The first one would have Ariel on it and would say Happy Easter!
The second one would have Nemo on it and would also say Happy Easter!

TIA,

Jessica :flower3:

I was was wondering if you could make 2 Easter designs for me?

The first one would have Ariel on it and would say Happy Easter!
The second one would have Nemo on it and would also say Happy Easter!

TIA,

Jessica :flower3:

A REALLY hard request since Ariel and Nemo, being sea dwellers, couldn't logically be carrying an Easter basket or anything like that. Did my best with the Easter DISigns above. Maybe next time you can think of something easier? :rotfl:

A REALLY hard request since Ariel and Nemo, being sea dwellers, couldn't logically be carrying an Easter basket or anything like that. Did my best with the Easter DISigns above. Maybe next time you can think of something easier? :rotfl:

:worship: They look awesome! I did themed Easter baskets for the kids I babysit and I wanted to put those in the baskets...they are great!

Thank You so much

Wow! Very nice work!

I am definitely going to use one of the St. Patrick's Day designs. We are there next week! Gotta wear our green!

Do you ahve anything that is easter but does not Say Happy Easter ? We are not there on Easter we actrully leave Florida the day befor Easter , So I am looking for something from (Stich -for David , Princess or just one for Ashlynn-Grace , Tinkerbell for Emma and Mickey/Minnie for Peyton 0 , INstead of Happy Easter maybe it could say We Miss you ! But sence this will be part of there easter present I would love it to be an easter theam . Thanks
Sarah

Do you ahve anything that is easter but does not Say Happy Easter ? We are not there on Easter we actrully leave Florida the day befor Easter , So I am looking for something from (Stich -for David , Princess or just one for Ashlynn-Grace , Tinkerbell for Emma and Mickey/Minnie for Peyton 0 , INstead of Happy Easter maybe it could say We Miss you ! But sence this will be part of there easter present I would love it to be an easter theam . Thanks
Sarah

Your requests are here:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=30805833#post30805833

Marian,

Could you do a non park Easter that includes Donald?

My DD is a HUGE Donald fan and that is always a tough one to locate.

I now have you on my favorites.

LOVE ALL YOUR DESIGNS

Thanks in advance for all your hard work.

Starting to update for 2010! All previous New Years have been removed (still in photobucket) and added 3 new ones tonight....

at top of thread since I do in chronological order!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter