Marion's HOLIDAY Disigns - **New Years through July 4th only**

Hi Marion! Awesome work! I just love all the holidays! I was wondering if you wouldn't mind changing the 1st New Year's design to say Disneyland instead of WDW for me? Thank you so much!!

NewYears-DL1.jpg

Hi,

I have never done this but i am trying to plan a surprise trip for my 4 year old daughter for the end of january 2010. Is it possible to get this picture done with her name on it?? SurpriseGang4Invite1- Payton 2010

Thank You so much for doing this. Its because of great people like you we can do these fun things!!

NIcole

1st Timer - I will do a DISign for you but not in this thread. As title indicates, this is for holidays from New Years through 4th of July only. Please look for my Marion's Requests thread.

Marion, I want to thank you for the EPCOT New Year's Eve design. We got many, many inquiries on where the shirt could be purchased. Once I have our photopass, I will post pics but I wanted to jump on and THANK YOU very much for helping to make our trip special!

I cannot thank you enough for the great Dodd family vacation shirt you designed for us. It was definately the hit of Christmas morn. Now I'm addicted and want to make shirts for while we are there! Can I get the Star Wars Mickey head (with all the SW characters) saying "Jackson"? Can I also get the Cars name saying "Will" and one saying "Wesley"? Thanks for sharing your talent!

this thread is only for the holidays mentioned in the thread title. I am happy to do the DISigns but I will post any non-holiday requests in another thread....(Marion's DISigns this time)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter