Marriage Kiosks at an Airport

If I read the article correct, it's just for the marriage license, right? They still need to go find the closest Elvis impersonator to perform the ceremony. :crazy:

Only in Vegas...

I don't know exactly why, but I love Las Vegas. I don't drink and I don't gamble, but something about it just amuses me endlessly. I was there a few months ago, only got to spend a few hours actually walking the strip, but I enjoyed myself immensely.

If I read the article correct, it's just for the marriage license, right? They still need to go find the closest Elvis impersonator to perform the ceremony. :crazy:

Only in Vegas...

I don't know exactly why, but I love Las Vegas. I don't drink and I don't gamble, but something about it just amuses me endlessly. I was there a few months ago, only got to spend a few hours actually walking the strip, but I enjoyed myself immensely.

I don't mind the pop-up license stand at the airport. Heck, heading for Vegas for a quickie wedding is way better than meeting someone there and deciding to get married, right? I think I'll look into opening a pop-up marriage kiosk at the airport right across from the pop-up license kiosk...

No sweat off of my nose and if it makes it easier for the local bureaucrats during known busy times, fine.

I give 0 poops how people get married, why they get married, or how often they get married. Seems efficient to me.

I think it's great. A lot of people go to Vegas to get married and it will make it much more convenient.

It's just an quicker way to get a marriage license during the busy Valentine's season. The people using the kiosk have already decided to get hitched in Vegas. Personally, I think there are a lot more romantic places to tie the knot.

Only in Vegas...

That was funny!

I also enjoy Vegas (a super low-time gambler and enjoy a few free drinks). I actually enjoy all the free entertainment on The Strip and at Fremont Street (plus visiting Pawn Stars).

Sounds good to me. I got married in Vegas. We first had to go downtown to get our license. Getting it at the airport is more convenient. I don't really see a difference in where you get the license. I doubt people will decide to get a license just because the airport is more convenient than a ride downtown.

ETA
Reading the article it's only going to be there 2/9-2/17 because that's their busiest time and the lines get long at the clerks office. It makes sense.

Only in Vegas...

I never thought I would like Vegas either, being a non-drinker and all, but when I went for my first time on business I found it to be a lot of fun. There is so much to see and do outside of the party atmosphere, and I love the architecture. I might gamble a little, very little, but I have found that in Vegas I'd rather just go do other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter