Martin Luther King Weekend....is it like Stars Wars Weekend

fav's=mets&mickey

Love ONE MAN'S DREAM WORLD, But MISS BAWB
I must say that maybe the funniest thing that has occurred during my time listening to this podcast..........I normally can control my laughter but the way Pete and Kevin started laughing right after Pete said....is it like Star Wars Weekend and the if there are Fast Passes for the park and that kids dress up for it.......I mean.......that was just too funny..........people in my office are looking at me like i was crazy............:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I just about fell off of my seat.

There was this news story in my area a couple weeks ago about racial discrimination at a church where in some type of skit thing, white people painted their faces black to "honor" African Americans (Now I'm thinking "Africa Hot"), and that came to mind when the dress up comment was made. I'm stilling laughing :lmao:

I must say that maybe the funniest thing that has occurred during my time listening to this podcast..........I normally can control my laughter but the way Pete and Kevin started laughing right after Pete said....is it like Star Wars Weekend and the if there are Fast Passes for the park and that kids dress up for it.......I mean.......that was just too funny..........people in my office are looking at me like i was crazy............:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Oh good!!! I thought it was just me! When Pete started talking about dressing up I thought I would drive off the road (don't worry Julie - no accidents today!)

~ Stacy

i almost snorted my soda all over the monitor. very funny. not pc but very funny.

kate

I was listening on my iPod while in bed. I started laughing... my husband couldn't figure out why I was laughing because he didn't know I had my iPod.

Now he thinks I laugh at random in my sleep.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter