MAW/Big Give Album 2013 - SEE UPDATE POST #229 - new BG family!

Checking in- I know what I am doing and have my supplies. My plan is to get to work on this after I get back from our trip and get the kitchen back together.

Rebecca

Checking in- I know what I am doing and have my supplies. My plan is to get to work on this after I get back from our trip and get the kitchen back together.

Rebecca

thanks Rebecca! have fun in WDW and good luck with your kitchen!

I have my idea all ready to go and was going to do this tomorrow, but for some crazy reason I have decide to hit up the 24 hour event at MK solo since cast Ids are blocked out and my DH has to work anyway. Hopefully I don't regret it.

Amanda you are brave!!! I won't even step foot at DLR today! Not only is it the 24 hour event but there is gradnight also!!! Talk about Craziness!!!:eek:

Amanda you are brave!!! I won't even step foot at DLR today! Not only is it the 24 hour event but there is gradnight also!!! Talk about Craziness!!!:eek:

I don't blame you Michelle, can't imagine the craziness of all those graduates on the loose :eek:

Hi, checking in. I have a plan for both layouts and I did started cutting one layout but that is as far as I have gotten.

Checking in a little late, I guess.

I completed 4 sets of my first layout and 3 sets of my second one. I will probably finish the last set over the weekend and mail them out.

If you need another 4 sets with a different title, please let me know. I'd be happy to do another layout.

That was fun! And now I have 2 ideas for layouts for my own Disney album!

Checking in a little late, I guess.

I completed 4 sets of my first layout and 3 sets of my second one. I will probably finish the last set over the weekend and mail them out.

If you need another 4 sets with a different title, please let me know. I'd be happy to do another layout.

That was fun! And now I have 2 ideas for layouts for my own Disney album!

wow, great job Donna! can't wait to see them! go ahead and send when you can!

I think we are okay, have 22 LO already plus the title and closing pages, thanks for the offer though :goodvibes

wow, great job Donna! can't wait to see them! go ahead and send when you can!

I think we are okay, have 22 LO already plus the title and closing pages, thanks for the offer though :goodvibes

I just sent you a PM. Apparently, it didn't go as smoothly as I had thought!!!

Still fun, though. I'll certainly volunteer again next time!

I just sent you a PM. Apparently, it didn't go as smoothly as I had thought!!!

Still fun, though. I'll certainly volunteer again next time!

just answered you back...no problem with it being different!

Hey Lisa! Looks like I missed check in. I haven't started on my pages yet. I do have sketches picked out. Now that we are back from vacation, I'll get my supplies ordered and get started.

Hey Lisa! Looks like I missed check in. I haven't started on my pages yet. I do have sketches picked out. Now that we are back from vacation, I'll get my supplies ordered and get started.

no problem Sheila, knew you were out of town relaxing :goodvibes

Cassey your package arrived today! your pages are so cute! and thank you for the VERY generous donation to help pay for the albums, etc.! I am happy you were able to be a part of the swap too :goodvibes

this will be the closing page for the album's....the opening page will have a similar LO, but will make them as each one gets signed up!

will be : Child's Name
My Make -A-Wish Trip
Date
and a photo spot

I will also type up a letter to each family including everyone's DISname, first name and what pages they created and/or donations made!

Lisa, love the closing page! Glad my pages made it safely and you are very welcome for the extra! Thank you again for hostessing this swap!

Lisa, I will send my money out on 6/8/13. :)

no rush Nan, send when you can! I already ordered the albums and page protectors from Scrap Some! think we are meeting up with Rachal next weekend to get them in Seattle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter