MAW / Big Give Album Interest Thread! NEW INFO IN POST #1! please read!

This is the way I figure it, but I suck at math!! DH helped me figure it out.

13 swappers

2 letters x 2 pages per letter = 4

4x13 = 52 pages per person per album

4x52 = 208 pages per person for 4 albums.

All I remember is, when I did the ABC group for the kids Christmas albums it was a ton!! I signed up for 4 letters for 2 groups so I could have 4 complete albums.

This is the way I figure it, but I suck at math!! DH helped me figure it out.

13 swappers

2 letters x 2 pages per letter = 4

4x13 = 52 pages per person per album

4x52 = 208 pages per person for 4 albums.

:rotfl: I'm trying to figure this out

I think the last figure is what's throwing us off....
where's our math teacher :confused3:rotfl2:

okay 13 swappers and we decide to make 18 albums

I sign up for letter A and letter R so I will make 18 pages for letter A and 18 pages for letter R 18 + 18 = 36 for the one page LO....would be 36 + 36 = 72 if we do the 2 page LO.

does that seem right to you, it does me

When I was figuring this is what I came up with (DH helped me ;))

Letter Q--13 x 2 = 26 plus 5 x 2 = 10 to give away--total 36 pages

Letter S--13 x 2 = 26 plus 5 x 2 = 10 to give away--total 36 pages

Grand total 72 pages

Which is too much for me to commit to at this time; however, if we go to 1 page layouts I could definately handle 30-36 pages :)

LOL I don't know anymore!! IT's soooooo confusing!!

Either way, you can put me down for an angel.

I guess you need to figure out 1 or 2 page layouts (remember with 26 letters these will get thick if you do 2 pages per letter).

figure out how many swappers you want, and then multiply that by how many albums you want to make.

When I was figuring this is what I came up with (DH helped me ;))

Letter Q--13 x 2 = 26 plus 5 x 2 = 10 to give away--total 36 pages

Letter S--13 x 2 = 26 plus 5 x 2 = 10 to give away--total 36 pages

Grand total 72 pages

Which is too much for me to commit to at this time; however, if we go to 1 page layouts I could definately handle 30-36 pages :)

okay so I'm not going crazy, that is the right amounts!

think we will change it to doing 1 page LO, didn't realize it was going to be so many pages.....will change post#1 with new info!

Cheryl would love to have you join, but please don't over stress yourself!

The big number Buffy was coming up with 208... would be the number of total pages you would have for all the MAW albums combined.....

Using Cheryls numbers:

36 total letter A
36 total letter Q

72 pages total... x 5 books (MAW give away)...would be...360 pages total (all combined).... this is what stays with LISA to fulfill MAW books.....

Correct math: 26 - 2 pg LO = 52 pages thick: total combined pages for all MAW (if doing 5)... would be 52*5 = 260

(the massive number you would receive would be...72x13 swappers = 936 pages total that would come to your house to be divided up!)

Think that is where the big number was confusing everyone.....

So, if each person did a 2 page LOs...there books would have a grand total of 52 pages thick....
if each person did 1 page LOs...then there would only be 26 pages in their books *unless you are like me and add a companion page down the road when I finally use them*...

"whew"...

Corrections in RED!... could NOT go take a break without making the corrections!!! Gee Whiz.. I was giving everyone their MAW pages back but yet giving them away!!!! My word!

The big number Buffy was coming up with 208... would be the number of total pages you would have for all the MAW albums combined.....

Using Cheryls numbers:

36 total letter A
36 total letter Q

72 pages total... x 5 books (MAW give away)...would be...360 pages total (all combined).... this is what stays with LISA to fulfill MAW books.....

(the massive number you would receive would be...72x13 = 936 pages total that would come to your house to be divided up!)

Think that is where the big number was confusing everyone.....

So, if each person did a 2 page LOs...there books would have a grand total of 72 pages thick....
if each person did 1 page LOs...then there would only be 36 pages in their books *unless you are like me and add a companion page down the road when I finally use them*...

"whew"...

LOL this is pretty funny reading everyone driving themselves crazy with the numbers!! Too funny! But, I think the numbers in each album would be...26 with 1-page layouts and 52 with 2-page layouts. It would go up by two (28 or 54) if we include opening and closing pages

okay, just got off the phone with Rachal and she had a great idea....if we do away with the whole ABC theme then each person would sign up to make a 2 page LO with their choice of title

so if we get 15 swappers signing up and we decide to make 3 extra sets to donate to BG.

each person makes 18 - 2 page LO totalling 36 pages

that will change of course depending on how many swappers we get.

this way it won't matter how many swappers we get and everyone will still get a nice album, it just wouldn't be "ABC"....I posted on Post #1 to get opinions!

Got it... alright, time to go grab a drink and leave the math to Lisa... :) It's all hers....
I'm now including all the MAW pages into everyone's albums!

LISA!!!
Go with your lastest idea... that is the best option... it will give a bit of wiggle room and lots of room for creativity and the numbers are determined!!! (based of course that you get the number of swappers you need)

I'm good with that....are we still going to keep to the original color scheme? Or will it be open on that end also?

This is a CM album with 1 page layouts, 26 letters, a cover, and back

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

I think if you went any thicker than this, it would be to much.

LISA!!!
Go with your lastest idea... that is the best option... it will give a bit of wiggle room and lots of room for creativity and the numbers are determined!!! (based of course that you get the number of swappers you need)

I think it will work the best too! right know we have 10 swappers!!!

I'm good with that....are we still going to keep to the original color scheme? Or will it be open on that end also?

I would like to keep the same color scheme, that way it will be gender neutral!

okay, so I hope this clears up all the math confusion :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter