• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MAW / Big Give Album Interest Thread! NEW INFO IN POST #1! please read!

I think the color scheme is good too because you can use every bit of paper. That's what bites you in the butt!!

Nan, can you send me some adult beverage too!!!

This is a CM album with 1 page layouts, 26 letters, a cover, and back

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0146.jpg

I think if you went any thicker than this, it would be to much.

thanks for the visual Buffy...that does look about right!

Woot! Sometimes my brain does work!!!!

Color scheme is good!

Are you picking sketches or are we?

thanks for the help Rachal!

let me think about the sketches...and go take a look....would be nice to have mostly 4 x 6 pm's!

I corrected the Math so Erin would stop laughing at me!!! Now, I'm going to get my adult beverage....

I think the color scheme is good too because you can use every bit of paper. That's what bites you in the butt!!

Nan, can you send me some adult beverage too!!!

me too...my head hurts :rotfl:

figured would be a good way to use up our Disney scraps too :thumbsup2

4x6 I've got you covered!!

http://4x6photosketchblog.blogspot.com/

I think 4x6 would be best because not every one is A) going to have a trimmer and B) going to have time to measure and trim.

thanks, will go check it out... also MAW mom's don't have the luxury of a lot of free time!

those are perfect Buffy!

okay so choose any of the LO's from the above site!....will update post #1 with this site instead of the other one!

That was the site I was going to post too!!! :) I really like them.. I use them alot as I don't always like to resize my photos.. or don't think about it when I order!

That was the site I was going to post too!!! :) I really like them.. I use them alot as I don't always like to resize my photos.. or don't think about it when I order!

great minds think a like :goodvibes

I didn't know about that site, will be using it more too, much easier to use!

I got 2 orders in the mail tonight so I believe I will treat my self to an adult beverage too. Besides I have extra calories for the day. :)

I'm having a rum and coke... just cause it was the only thing I had.... we don't ever have stuff..but for some reason we had rum..... of course if PJ keeps going DH may run out to get more as she is pushing his envelope.... he may drop her off at her dorm yet this weekend!

I got 2 orders in the mail tonight so I believe I will treat my self to an adult beverage too. Besides I have extra calories for the day. :)

way to go getting your orders done! you do deserve a drink...I love rum and coke...hmm have rum but no coke :confused3:lmao:

I'm having a rum and coke... just cause it was the only thing I had.... we don't ever have stuff..but for some reason we had rum..... of course if PJ keeps going DH may run out to get more as she is pushing his envelope.... he may drop her off at her dorm yet this weekend!

oh no that's not good....she'd better be careful :tiptoe:

okay got everything changed on post #1....if you all missed the excitement tonight, just go read post #1 again, will clear it all up :upsidedow

thanks for all the help tonight ladies...I'm done and need to go clean up the dinner dishes! have a great night!

You are all too funn ywith all the math issues. I was actually coming here to ask if someone could guess how much it would cost to ship 360 pages as that's how many my little group would have to ship LOL

I'm Ok with what ever everyone wants. I had commited to 2 letters double layout X the number of copies required. What ever works for you, works for me and I'm sure it will be the same for my helpers.

Mailing that many pages is a lot of $$$ no matter how you look at it! LOL

Lisa I think you need to start a new thread! LOL

way to go getting your orders done! you do deserve a drink...I love rum and coke...hmm have rum but no coke :confused3:lmao:

oh no that's not good....she'd better be careful :tiptoe:

okay got everything changed on post #1....if you all missed the excitement tonight, just go read post #1 again, will clear it all up :upsidedow

thanks for all the help tonight ladies...I'm done and need to go clean up the dinner dishes! have a great night!

I had that kind of day with the girls, couldnt wait to drop them off!!

I have a fully stocked bar- just trying to figure out what I want :confused3

Oh and for full disclosure I just had yellow squash with butter, a chocolate bar, and a cup of Irish black tea.

I haven't had a drop of rum!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter