• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MAW/Big Give Swap 2012 ~ last album recd 8/2013 - see link on last post!!!

Lisa - checking in...I am all designed and starting the cutting process tomorrow...the plan is to hopefully begin assembly nexty week. Once started it'll go quick so I'll be good.

No mo progress has been made at our end. We have 4 sets done and still 2 to go. I'm on my way to buy a cricut to replace mine which retired last month. I hope dearly that it will work with my older SCAL other wise I'll have to find another machine because SCAL is more important then the machine IMO.

Here is the final version of my pages.

MAWSwap.jpg

I love it Jennifer!

Lisa - checking in...I am all designed and starting the cutting process tomorrow...the plan is to hopefully begin assembly nexty week. Once started it'll go quick so I'll be good.

thanks for checking in Erin!

Lisa, my package is on it's way to you.

thanks Cassey will let you know when it arrives!

No mo progress has been made at our end. We have 4 sets done and still 2 to go. I'm on my way to buy a cricut to replace mine which retired last month. I hope dearly that it will work with my older SCAL other wise I'll have to find another machine because SCAL is more important then the machine IMO.

oh no Sandy...I hope you can still use your SCAL on the new cricut...I don't have SCAL so not sure if it will or not?

Jennifer you box is here! the pages are so cute! thank you for the flock goodies!

still have 4 swappers that need to check in!

please let me know ASAP where you are at in your creative process!

hello ladies...

I got the title and back pages going today

title page...will of course change the child's name

P1110937.jpg

back page....I plan on writing each of our DIS names on each MH including Nan, Cheryl and Rebecca for $$ for page protectors and Shawna for the albums....will also type up a letter stating who created what page for the MAW mom!

P1110936.jpg

Those look wonderful Lisa!!!

Check is written will mail out on Friday for ya!!!! Been one of those weeks and next week is 10 times worse!!! OH mY!!!

Thanks Jennifer and Cassey!

Nan I'll let you know when it gets here, thanks for helping! hope things settle down for you soon!

Cassey your box is here, the pages are so cute! thanks for the extra $$ to help cover shipping for the MAW and the other check is the right amount and thanks for the cute ribbons too!

Nope totally did the other day when you said bout big give.... Wonder where it went? It was a seperate post right before that one. Ugh!

Done nothing but think about my title design. Played with it in studio. Just waiting for time to do them all.

Nope totally did the other day when you said bout big give.... Wonder where it went? It was a seperate post right before that one. Ugh!

Done nothing but think about my title design. Played with it in studio. Just waiting for time to do them all.

that's weird :confused3
okay, are you going to try and get them done before K's bday party to save shipping?

also heard from mouseaddicts from FB!

Good Morning Lisa! :wave2: Sorry I missed the official check-in date. :crazy2: School, football & cheerleading have me pulling my hair out .... and running around like chickens with our heads cut off!

I'm sure you saw my FB reply. I am designed and cutting. I'd say about 25% or so .... :confused3 All's on target! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter