• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MAW/Big Give Swap 2012 ~ last album recd 8/2013 - see link on last post!!!

Good Morning Lisa! :wave2: Sorry I missed the official check-in date. :crazy2: School, football & cheerleading have me pulling my hair out .... and running around like chickens with our heads cut off!

I'm sure you saw my FB reply. I am designed and cutting. I'd say about 25% or so .... :confused3 All's on target! :thumbsup2

yup already got you checked in! hope things settle down in a bit!

no idea. and yes they'll be ready.

ok, sounds good!

also got FB check in's from Anne and Kristi :thumbsup2

Cassey your box is here, the pages are so cute! thanks for the extra $$ to help cover shipping for the MAW and the other check is the right amount and thanks for the cute ribbons too!

Thanks for letting me know and your are welcome for the rest! I totally missed this and was starting to worry.

Lisa--my check is in the mail today. Sorry for the delay it has been a crazy week here ;)

Lisa--my check is in the mail today. Sorry for the delay it has been a crazy week here ;)

My check is postal too.. Let me know when you get it!!! Thanks bunches!!!

thank you ladies...no worries on being late...I already purchased the protectors and pages, anything else will help with postage for mailing the BG's!
will definately let you both know when they arrive!!!

here is my mock up: i have a castle cut out for the left side just didnt get it on there yet.

IMAG0564.jpg

very cute Rachal! can't wait to see it all finished with the castle! the paper is perfect!

Hey Sandy, I sent you a PM the other day...please send me who in your group is creating which pages so I can add their names to our back page!

I had an extra tiny one that I added too. :) but they are packed away, no more adding!

Cross your fingers. Still no schedule for season. Blah!

I had an extra tiny one that I added too. :) but they are packed away, no more adding!

Cross your fingers. Still no schedule for season. Blah!

yay for extra!
bummer about not having the schedule yet...no worries about the cookie dough, I will have to get your pages back to you at some point...maybe a day in Seattle again would be fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter