MAW/Big Give Swap 2012 ~ last album recd 8/2013 - see link on last post!!!

Thanks!!!

like that LO!

yes I am, or just use plain cardstock (like I used black for mine) as your background, unless your patterned paper is pretty thick like cardstock....it really make the pages stronger with shipping, etc. so they don't bend at the corners

Ahhhhhhh .......... makes perfect sense! :thumbsup2 So glad you told me. I would hate to create beautiful pages and have them get messed up in shipping!!! :headache:

Very cute Lisa!!

And yes Leah...all 3 of my DS's play football! Two in the rec league and one in high school. Life is crazy right now but I love it!!:)

THREE in football .... :scared1: I know my two run us RAGGED this time of year so I would go completely insane if we added another to the mix! My DS moved up from rec ball to the Middle School this year so he's been practicing ALL SUMMER! Due to our work schedules and his practice schedule and where we live (WAY away from the school!), we've literally utilized EIGHT different people (including myself and DH) to get him to practice this summer! There's no way I could add another kid/practice schedule to that insanity!!! :rotfl:

DD is a HS cheerleader --- but she doesn't cheer for the school she attends (go figure! :rolleyes:) so that adds to the crazy fall schedule for us too .....

Sorry Lisa! That was just a little off topic ........ :laughing:
Okay - I'm going BACK to Michael's at "lunch" today so I can hit the paper sale (again) ........ Anyone need anything??? :3dglasses

Ahhhhhhh .......... makes perfect sense! :thumbsup2 So glad you told me. I would hate to create beautiful pages and have them get messed up in shipping!!! :headache:

THREE in football .... :scared1: I know my two run us RAGGED this time of year so I would go completely insane if we added another to the mix! My DS moved up from rec ball to the Middle School this year so he's been practicing ALL SUMMER! Due to our work schedules and his practice schedule and where we live (WAY away from the school!), we've literally utilized EIGHT different people (including myself and DH) to get him to practice this summer! There's no way I could add another kid/practice schedule to that insanity!!! :rotfl:

DD is a HS cheerleader --- but she doesn't cheer for the school she attends (go figure! :rolleyes:) so that adds to the crazy fall schedule for us too .....

Sorry Lisa! That was just a little off topic ........ :laughing:
Okay - I'm going BACK to Michael's at "lunch" today so I can hit the paper sale (again) ........ Anyone need anything??? :3dglasses

no problem going off topic, we do it ALL the time :lmao:

sorry you have to go back to Michel's again, but it really does keep the pages in good shape!

did Shawna send you a message yet?

Hello Ladies,

I am going to close this up a bit early, we are headed out to Rachal's today and due to the president being in town we are going to take the ferry over instead of the freeways which will be a MESS!!

here is the final count for your pages!

we have 13 swappers + 3 sets for donating to the Big Give

you will be making 16 sets of your 2 page LO's!

Ready,
set,
SCRAP!!!!!!

enjoy putting these together!!!

no problem going off topic, we do it ALL the time :lmao:

sorry you have to go back to Michel's again, but it really does keep the pages in good shape!

did Shawna send you a message yet?

..........well, I'm a bit of a "Chatty-Cathy" in person, so it tends to bleed over to the boards ....... :goodvibes You'll see soon enough! ;)

Yes, I DID go back to Michael's at "lunch" ......HOWEVER..... it wasn't to buy the cardstock to mount the pages! I just needed more of my background paper ..... then I found some perfect for clouds ...... and a cute shiny one for the accent on the house .... and some yellow & orange to work up a sun .... and ........ :rotfl: FOR THE LOVE OF MY BANK ACCOUNT ..... PLEASE DO NOT LET ME GO BACK TO MICHAEL's (or JoAnn's or Hobby Lobby) BEFORE I GET ANOTHER PAYCHECK!!!! :sad2: :headache:

Hi, my name is Leah and I'm addicted to PAPER!!! :laughing:

No, I've not heard from Shawna yet, but I'm certain I will soon. I did, however, get a friend request from some woman named Anne..... :rolleyes1

Lisa Love your pages

Leah I'm Sandy and I too am a paper addict except that I have gone way over boards in the last little while with being home on bedrest during most of my pregnancy and being bored... I have over 1000 papers, now I have to finda way to use them before my sister gets into it

Here's what I came up with:

PageLayout.jpg

The pieces are NOT glued down, so I can still move things around if needed.

Also, do the photo mats need to be double matted? I wasn't sure. I looked at your example Lisa, but it looked like they were single boxes. I can double mat if needed!

Cute page Leah! Up to Lisa but often the mats on these are just place holders so you should be fine. Lisa will definitely give you a sure answer soon. Regarding the paper addictions...you all will not get any help to cure that addiction here. That is a common illness around these parts! LOL :rolleyes1 Must be contagious!

Here's what I came up with:

PageLayout.jpg

The pieces are NOT glued down, so I can still move things around if needed.

Also, do the photo mats need to be double matted? I wasn't sure. I looked at your example Lisa, but it looked like they were single boxes. I can double mat if needed!

sorry I didn't post last night, we didn't get home from Rachal's until almost 11 last night!

LOVE it Leah! glue away girl! no the photo mats do not need to be double matted!!!

:rotfl2: and about the paper addiction...:wave2: another one here, I am trying REALLY hard to use my stash lately though and only buy for projects...no more of oh that's pretty I'll use it some day :rolleyes1 and I've been making TONS of cards lately with all my scrap pieces of paper too!

Thank you ladies!!! :hug: I'm glad y'all like it ...... since you're getting it! :rotfl:
I think it's cuter in person than the photo, but that's the way they usually are. :goodvibes

I think we need to start a support group: Paper Addicts Anonymous
We can all just go ahead and add "PAA Member" to our siggie lines now ....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes, while hitting Michael's for the NEEDED paper for this project this week, I also found the elusive "oh, that's soooo pretty!!! I'm sure I'll use that for something ..... AND it's ON SALE so I need go ahead and buy it now!" paper!!! :joker:

And ....... OF COURSE .... while I was cutting last night, I figured out that I need MORE of one of my colors so I have to go BACK to Michael's while it's still on sale this week to get enough to complete the project!!! :headache:

Lisa, you have my address ..... feel free to send a beautiful homemade card my way! ;) I've been VERY slack about card-making lately. :sad2: Maybe I need additional inspiration .........? :rotfl2:

Thank you ladies!!! :hug: I'm glad y'all like it ...... since you're getting it! :rotfl:
I think it's cuter in person than the photo, but that's the way they usually are. :goodvibes

I think we need to start a support group: Paper Addicts Anonymous
We can all just go ahead and add "PAA Member" to our siggie lines now ....:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Yes, while hitting Michael's for the NEEDED paper for this project this week, I also found the elusive "oh, that's soooo pretty!!! I'm sure I'll use that for something ..... AND it's ON SALE so I need go ahead and buy it now!" paper!!! :joker:

And ....... OF COURSE .... while I was cutting last night, I figured out that I need MORE of one of my colors so I have to go BACK to Michael's while it's still on sale this week to get enough to complete the project!!! :headache:

Lisa, you have my address ..... feel free to send a beautiful homemade card my way! ;) I've been VERY slack about card-making lately. :sad2: Maybe I need additional inspiration .........? :rotfl2:

sounds like we need an intervention ladies :rotfl2: Leah put down that paper and just walk away :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

well don't know how beautiful they are, just running them through my cuttlebug and adding a bit of ribbon :thumbsup2 pretty simple, but gets the job done!

I finally have internet and can see pictures big!!!

great lo's!

I am searching for a particular paper. I have some and I have seen it online, just cant remember where.

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I'm a paper addict. I have more paper than I can count, more paper than I could ever use in this lifetime, I love paper!

Love the layout, Leah. And that paper is great, Rachal!

I love your layout Leah. I have been wanting to use that little house and never knew what to do with it. I always thought about using it for Toontown but now that it's gone...

Rachal that paper is VERY pretty. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Well I gues we are all paper addicts. :woohoo: I use to buy 3 of each paper because I needed to do the same LO for each of my DDs but now htat I have a 4th one and some papers are not available, what's a girl to do :confused3

My name is Cassey and I am a paper addict also!:rotfl2: We are in the process of building DS a room downstairs and Julia has made me promise not to take over his old room with paper.;)

Here's what I'm thinking for my sketch-from Sketches by Suzy's blog:

Untitled.jpg

You can fit several 4 x 6's on it-great for parade pics. What do you think?

Ok found it. Not sure what I am going to use it for since I havent picked a sketch but it fits the colors :) (hopefully)

SBC_ci-20515_0.jpg

love the paper Rachal!!

Hi, my name is Jennifer and I'm a paper addict. I have more paper than I can count, more paper than I could ever use in this lifetime, I love paper!

Love the layout, Leah. And that paper is great, Rachal!

I love your layout Leah. I have been wanting to use that little house and never knew what to do with it. I always thought about using it for Toontown but now that it's gone...

Rachal that paper is VERY pretty. I can't wait to see what you do with it.

Well I gues we are all paper addicts. :woohoo: I use to buy 3 of each paper because I needed to do the same LO for each of my DDs but now htat I have a 4th one and some papers are not available, what's a girl to do :confused3

toontown is still at DLR!!!
cut your paper apart so you can use it for all four of your princesses

My name is Cassey and I am a paper addict also!:rotfl2: We are in the process of building DS a room downstairs and Julia has made me promise not to take over his old room with paper.;)

cool, do you get to have Josh's old room for scrapping? just need to find some hiding spots for the paper stash :rotfl2:

Here's what I'm thinking for my sketch-from Sketches by Suzy's blog:

Untitled.jpg

love that sketch Anne, just did it recently

P1110895.jpg

You can fit several 4 x 6's on it-great for parade pics. What do you think?

it goes together pretty quick Anne!

Thanks! I knew I had some somewhere, ended up un sticking it from a CM page, it was already in a scrapbook so I could look up the paper number. :) now to get it ordered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter