May 10 2014 Disney Fantasy Western Caribbean Cruise Meet

Hey everybody! My name is Jaclyn. My husband and I just purchased this cruise yesterday. We are very excited to join you all on board. This will be our first Disney cruise, we are total Disney lovers. We are coming from Las Vegas, but I see there are some Chitown peeps on here, I am originally from the NW burbs. Cubs rule, white sox drool! It'll just be us on the cruise me (28) and my husband (29). We will be celebrating his big 3-0 on board since due to his job, he won't be home for his birthday. We look forward to talking and meeting all of you. Also, is there a fish extender group happening? Talk to you soon!

Welcome aboard! :wave2: :)

Hey Beth,

I don't see you on the list. Is it possible you were already removed?

Thanks for checking. She was having issues when we first joined. I believe you may have had to add her. We just wanted to make sure not to keep others out. Everyone have a great cruse.

Hey everybody! My name is Jaclyn. My husband and I just purchased this cruise yesterday. We are very excited to join you all on board. This will be our first Disney cruise, we are total Disney lovers. We are coming from Las Vegas, but I see there are some Chitown peeps on here, I am originally from the NW burbs. Cubs rule, white sox drool! It'll just be us on the cruise me (28) and my husband (29). We will be celebrating his big 3-0 on board since due to his job, he won't be home for his birthday. We look forward to talking and meeting all of you. Also, is there a fish extender group happening? Talk to you soon!

Welcome, even though we are Sox fans.

:confused3 I can't seem to find any info in prior post about FE group sign-ups or cut-off dates. Please advise - we've really enjoyed this activity on previous cruises.

Hello :) I am so excited that my DH has surprised me with this cruise for my Birthday (may 10th) and for the honeymoon that we didnt get(alone)

Thanks and cant wait to meet some new Disney friends!
pixiedust:

What a GREAT BIRTHDAY present!!! Welcome aboard, you will fall in :love: with the Fantasy.
Cant wait!!! How many more days?
Almost at the 120 day booking mark - is anyone else having trouble with Disney's website?

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MIXOLOGY:

:thumbsup2 Thank for organizing this - I have looked at some of the TR that included the mixology and they look FUN!
I would be most amenable to class on 1st day at sea, since I don't want to leave the kiddos when we 1st board the ship.
They are going to be SOOO surprised when we pull into port! They have NO idea we are going on "Disney Cruise" which they have been talking about (and the monorail) since the inaugural sailing in 2012!

Husband, myself, and 3 yr old son will be on this cruise. Any others with 2 or 3 yr olds that are trying to potty train by sail date?

Also, so glad we booked last April as prices were almost $1000 less back then for 5E stateroom with balcony!

This is our 2nd DCL and we cannot wait!

:cheer2:

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT MIXOLOGY:

:thumbsup2 Thank for organizing this - I have looked at some of the TR that included the mixology and they look FUN!
I would be most amenable to class on 1st day at sea, since I don't want to leave the kiddos when we 1st board the ship.
They are going to be SOOO surprised when we pull into port! They have NO idea we are going on "Disney Cruise" which they have been talking about (and the monorail) since the inaugural sailing in 2012!

:goodvibes

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA. Life has been crazy! Ive been gone so long Im going to re-introduce myself. My name is Christina. My DH, 9 yr old B/G twins and newly adopted baby girl will be cruising :) We are from the Chicago area (Cubs fans :) ) We signed up for the FE exchange but I need to update our info.. we had to change rooms to fit our new addition. Now that our adoption is over, I need to start focusing on this trip!

FE UPDATE:
New Cabin: 6126
My DH & I share a pocket
DS 9: NO FOOD/CANDY.. has severe allergies
DD 9
Baby Girl: wont be apart of the FE

Hi everyone! We booked this cruise and are very excited! Lz mom of twins, we took your old room...6080! :) We are a family of 3, me, DH an DD5. We also are cardinals fan but we are a split household also cheering on the royals. :)
Oh how funny!!!!!

:welcome:

I've cruised 3 times and I'm still learning new things that get me excited about cruising all over again!

Feel free to join us on the facebook group as well: https://www.facebook.com/groups/477636842308954/
It seems the trend has been in favor of facebook over disboards for this group :)
I just requested to be apart of the group on FB :)

Im in the NW suburbs! Where are you from?

Hi everyone! Sorry I have been MIA. Life has been crazy! Ive been gone so long Im going to re-introduce myself. My name is Christina. My DH, 9 yr old B/G twins and newly adopted baby girl will be cruising :) We are from the Chicago area (Cubs fans :) ) We signed up for the FE exchange but I need to update our info.. we had to change rooms to fit our new addition. Now that our adoption is over, I need to start focusing on this trip!

FE UPDATE:
New Cabin: 6126
My DH & I share a pocket
DS 9: NO FOOD/CANDY.. has severe allergies
DD 9
Baby Girl: wont be apart of the FE

Congrats on the new baby girl! :yay:

Hello, DISers!

While I haven't officially booked the cruise, yet, I wanted to go ahead and say hi! I've been wanting to go on the Disney Fantasy ever since it was announced, so I'm super excited. I'll be celebrating my graduation from Clemson University with my parents, sister, and boyfriend. I'm a little concerned that we'll be a minority in our early twenties, but we all love Disney and cruising! (Any other twenty-somethings on here?)

The first cruise we ever took was on the Disney Magic soon after it began sailing. It's been over a decade since we've cruised Disney, so I'd appreciate any advice offered. I've been scouring these boards for information - I'm so excited! :woohoo: Also, I've already joined the Facebook group! Debating on whether or not to do the Fish Extender group.

The Mixology class looks like fun, and I think my boyfriend would be interested in it, too, so we might be able to get you to 50 people!

Hello, DISers! While I haven't officially booked the cruise, yet, I wanted to go ahead and say hi! I've been wanting to go on the Disney Fantasy ever since it was announced, so I'm super excited. I'll be celebrating my graduation from Clemson University with my parents, sister, and boyfriend. I'm a little concerned that we'll be a minority in our early twenties, but we all love Disney and cruising! (Any other twenty-somethings on here?) The first cruise we ever took was on the Disney Magic soon after it began sailing. It's been over a decade since we've cruised Disney, so I'd appreciate any advice offered. I've been scouring these boards for information - I'm so excited! :woohoo: Also, I've already joined the Facebook group! Debating on whether or not to do the Fish Extender group. The Mixology class looks like fun, and I think my boyfriend would be interested in it, too, so we might be able to get you to 50 people!
My husband is 29 and I'm 28 with no kids. Definitely looking for some people to hang out with! My husbands brother in law graduated from Clemson. Congrats!

Hello, DISers!

While I haven't officially booked the cruise, yet, I wanted to go ahead and say hi! I've been wanting to go on the Disney Fantasy ever since it was announced, so I'm super excited. I'll be celebrating my graduation from Clemson University with my parents, sister, and boyfriend. I'm a little concerned that we'll be a minority in our early twenties, but we all love Disney and cruising! (Any other twenty-somethings on here?)

The first cruise we ever took was on the Disney Magic soon after it began sailing. It's been over a decade since we've cruised Disney, so I'd appreciate any advice offered. I've been scouring these boards for information - I'm so excited! :woohoo: Also, I've already joined the Facebook group! Debating on whether or not to do the Fish Extender group.

The Mixology class looks like fun, and I think my boyfriend would be interested in it, too, so we might be able to get you to 50 people!

27 over here :). Don't worry, you'll have a great time. Just make sure you don't miss the adult evening shows. Those are a blast!

We'd love to see you at Mixology!! Just let me know if you have any trouble signing up :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter