May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

I am going to cancel a Fantasmic Dining Package for May 24 at 3:40 PM (Mama Melrose). The reservation is for 4 people. I realize that this requires a credit card hold, so if someone wants it, we can plan a time to call. I'll cancel, you book.

Hoping to help someone else out. Please PM me if you'd like to have it!

Canceling today

Sci Fi - 2 Tables of 4 on May 24th at 6:20 PM

T-Rex (You have to call them directly) May 28th 7 PM party of 4

And I am not sure if this one should be here, but also canceled BBB on May 28th in the Castle at 3pm for 3.

Good luck.

Hope somebody can get this! Just cancelled 5 for Chef Mickey's breakfast 5/24 and 5 for Le Cellier Dinner 5/27 - just found this thread or would have posted before I cancelled. Had to delay trip to June 21-25 cannot get anything for anywhere then. Oh well! Hope somebody can enjoy!!

Have your plans changed and now you don't need your Chef Mickey reservations for May 27th or 28th? I would love to take them off your hands!! :)

I can only wish! We have 251 more days :( We have eatten there and LOVED it. You are super sweet for asking though.

I know this is a very long shot but...

We're looking for Fantasmic Dining at Hollywood & Vine anytime, any day between May 27 - June 5.

We've got one booked but its for the Brown Derby on June 2 -- I put it up to trade on the June ADR Trade thread if you're interested.

Thanks.

:)

i just cancelled a Chef Mickey breakfast for tomorrow for party of 3 at 10:20.
Hope someone can use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter