May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

5/24.....Brown Derby 12:05 lunch
5/25........Crystal Palace 10:20 breakfast
5/25........Tusker House 6:05 dinner
5/26......Les Chefs de France 3:00 lunch

All party of 3 people

:flower3:

Okay, I posted on the May thread some reservations that we will not be able to keep. So I have someone that wants one of them, so I am wondering how I go about changing it. Do I call and just say that I need to change to name on the reservation? What all information do I need to change it? Thanks

I just want to say that Disers are absolutely wonderful people. I am touched beyond words right now. I now have a breakfast ADR for Chef Mickey's on May 24. Anyone that has frequented this thread knows I have been trying for this. I can finally quit calling Disney 3 times a day! I am not going to mention a name because the person that did this chose to PM me. I respect this. And- it happened to be on the day that woill work the best for me- no more change of plans except for the breakfast I already had planned. I also just realized that with all these changes I accidently planned too many breakfasts for May 24, so I have the following if anyone would like them:
Crystal Palace, May 24, 10:10 a.m.
Crystal Palace, May 24, 8:25 a.m.

I will be working a lot the next few days, but will be checking my mail in quick spurts. (Can't at work- I am a server at a restaurant.) If you PM me I will respond- promise.:thumbsup2

I hope someone can use these.

3"Mouse"keteers;31578617 said:
Okay, I have the following to trade, all for a party of 3:

I have a Crystal Palace Breakfast on May 24 at 10:15 to trade
I need CRT breakfast or Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast, either very early or very late or would also consider CP breakfast early or late.

I have Chef Mickey's on May 31 at 9:50 to trade
I need Ohana's Best Friends Breakfast, either very early or very late or earlier or later Chef Mickey's.

Please PM me if you are interested or want to offer anything else as a trade! ;)
Still looking!

This is done on here everyday, can't anyone tell me how to do it? Please, I already have someone lined up for one of my reservations.

Okay, this may not be much help, but I didn't want you to think the disboards was ignoring you!

Are you talking about a real reservation, where you had to give your credit card number and you will be charged unless you cancel within a certain time frame? I think some character meals and dinner shows are like this.

And do you need to book a different restaurant at the same time?

My experience was - when I got to the restaurant, they never asked for proof that I was the person who booked.

If it's not a reservation which required you to give a credit card number, and if you don't have to book a different restaurant at the same time, why can't the person who is getting the reservation from you just give your name when they get to the restaurant?

We were not using the Disney Dining Plan, and we were not getting free dining. I don't know if that changes things.

Hopefully someone else will reply who can be of more help.

Okay, this may not be much help, but I didn't want you to think the disboards was ignoring you!

Are you talking about a real reservation, where you had to give your credit card number and you will be charged unless you cancel within a certain time frame? I think some character meals and dinner shows are like this.

And do you need to book a different restaurant at the same time?

My experience was - when I got to the restaurant, they never asked for proof that I was the person who booked.

If it's not a reservation which required you to give a credit card number, and if you don't have to book a different restaurant at the same time, why can't the person who is getting the reservation from you just give your name when they get to the restaurant?

We were not using the Disney Dining Plan, and we were not getting free dining. I don't know if that changes things.

Hopefully someone else will reply who can be of more help.

I don't think that I gave my credit card number, but I may be wrong. I made so many reservations at the same time (mine and my mom's) It was for Boma, do you know if they require one? Thanks.

Boma does not require I credit card :-) And to make things simple, you could just have them check in on your name. The hard way would be to call Disney Dining and switch the reservation number over to their name but you then you have to deal with calling :rolleyes:

I just called 407-WDW-DINE. The person I spoke to told me that Boma does not require a credit card to hold the reservation. He said that if you have a reservation at Boma, you do not need to show ID to get in. (He said the only restaurant to require photo ID to get in with a reservation is Cinderella's Royal Table.)

I asked what would happen if I couldn't make my reservation and I wanted someone else to take it. I said - should I have them give my name at the restaurant? He said - just have them give my confirmation number at the restaurant.

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much guys. I have to call and cancel Rainforest anyway, so I may just change the name on it, do you know what all information I need to do that?

Thanks so much guys. I have to call and cancel Rainforest anyway, so I may just change the name on it, do you know what all information I need to do that?

their name, number, ages of any kids in the party, and possibly their resort if staying onsite. hope that helps!

3"Mouse"keteers;31748531 said:
their name, number, ages of any kids in the party, and possibly their resort if staying onsite. hope that helps!

Do you mean their phone number or their reservation number? Thanks again!

Hello everyone first post.

I'd like to get a diner reservation at 1900 Park Fair one of the following nights:

5/24 - 5/27

Trade: Breakfast reservation for 1900 Park Fair on 5/28 @ 9:30 AM

Thanks!!!

I need one more reservation for Tusker House for 5/24 @ 8:05 am-breakfast. I have 2 but need one more. If someone has one to cancel, please PM me.:)

For transferring a restaurant reservation:

I was told that when you call to transfer a restaurant reservation to someone else, you need to give Disney the new person's phone number, party size, and ages of any children. I assume you need to give the new person's name as well. She said they no longer ask for an address or zip code.

We were only discussing what to do for restaurant which do not require a credit card to make the reservation. She said the only restaurants which require a credit card to make a reservation are Cinderella's Royal Table, the Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus in Norway at EPCOT, California Grill, and the dinner shows (such as Hoop-Dee-Doo, Mickey's Backyard Barbecue).

I haven't done any of this personally, so hopefully someone will post if they've tried it and had problems.

(When we went, there was no big free dining thing going on, so it wasn't as difficult to get a restaurant reservation.)

I was so hoping for a Le Cellier for May 20, 21, or 22 for lunch or dinner. I could trade a Grand Floridia Cafe on may 20 at 7:20pm.

PM me if you have a trade. :0)

Dana

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter