May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

I have reservations for breakfaast I think on the 15th I will be canceling tonight if anybody wants them. It is for 3 people. I am not sure of the time. If you are interested let me know and I can check when I get home tonight and let you know. :surfweb:

I'm trying to get Spirit of Aloha for May 12, 15,16 or 17th. Please let me know if you are cancelling.

THanks,

Not sure if it's too late but this weekend I cancelled a Spirit of Aloha reservation for 4 for May 16th's 8pm show.

I have an ADR for 4 at Le Cellier at 6:50pm on 5/21 that I would like to trade for an earlier ADR at either Citrico's or Cali Grill. Anyone interested please PM me.

I'm getting ready to cancel the following party of 5 reservations...

5/22 Tutto Italia @ 6:15pm
5/23 Crystal Palace @ 3:40pm
5/26 Mama Melrose @ 2:55pm
5/27 Plaza @ 2:00pm

Hope it helps someone!

I just canceled a Chef Mickey breakfast for Wednesday, May 20th at 7:30am for a party of 5. I hope someone can use it.

For 3 of us.... :dance3:
Would prefer Hollywood & Vine, but would be happy to get anything!

Or I could use a table for 5 on Sunday the 24th if anyone had one of those...

Just cancelled:
'Ohana, May 25 at 9:40 p.m. for 2
Crystal Palace, May 24 at 8:25 a.m. for 2

OK, I wanted to get that up as quickly as possible. I made a mess of ADR's this trip. I normally plan way in advance. This trip I did not. I called Disney Dining and was told that having multiple ressies for one meal could cause all my ressies to cancel. I was holding onto some to see if anyone here wanted them. I was afraid to do this now. I hope someone here can get the two mentioned above.

I just cancelled a F Package for 4:40 at H & V for 5/21 for a party of 7. I hope this helps someone out. We decided to go to the 10:30 show instead.:wizard:

PARTY OF 3-just cancelled
Narcosees 8:50pm 5/24
Les Chefs de France 2pm 5/25
Yak & Yeti 7pm 5/25

:flower3:

I am looking to find a reservation for Le Cellier on 5/30 for Lunch for 3; I am trying to surprise my son with this reservation and have had no such luck getting what I am looking for.

Thanks,
Heather

I am looking to find a reservation for Le Cellier on 5/30 for Lunch for 3; I am trying to surprise my son with this reservation and have had no such luck getting what I am looking for.

Thanks,
Heather

I have a ressie on June 3rd i'm cancelling (for lunch) if you can work it in :confused3

Anyone have anything they don't need (sorry I don't have anything to trade) for dinnertime for five May 30th? We won't be in the parks that day so anything at a resort or DD would be great.

I'm looking for a late breakfast at Ohana or CM on May 25 or 26, I have a 7am at CM on the 25th and a 7:30 at Ohana on the 26th, but we aren't the earliest of risers, so I'm thinking later would be better. I'm probably going to be cancelling both of these in the Tuesday morning. Oh, they are for 4 and a infant.

Have Fantasmic dinner, Sunday May 24th, 4:40, Hollywood & Vine, Party of 4.

Want Ohana dinner party of 4, on 5/22 or 5/24-5/27.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter