May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

Nice of you, hope someone was helped out! SOme of those are toughies to get! sorry you had to cancel!

Hi, I'd love a Chef Mickey's Breakfast for Tuesday if you still have it.

Thanks

I had to cancel my trip a while back and havent been on the board since...

I recall seeing people trading reservations and things like that on here and now I have a few I am going to cancel, but I thought I would let people here get a crack at them!

Does anyone know how I go about doing this?

They are for the next 7-8 days and I only have a few because we were going to play it by ear with my niece.

All reservations are for 4 people.

Saturday 5/9 - Wolfgang Puck's Upstairs around 7:30pm
Tuesday 5/12 - Chef Mickey's Breakfast around 10 am
Tuesday 5/12 - Cali Grill around 7:30pm for Wishes that night
Thursday 5/14 Chef Mickey's Breakfast around 11 am

First that post will get them, as I want to get rid of them or cancel today.

I'm trying to get Spirit of Aloha for May 12, 15,16 or 17th. Please let me know if you are cancelling.

THanks,

I am looking for Donald's Breakfast Safari on Saturday, May 16th for 4 or more. I have reservations on Thursday, May 14th, at 8 am at Donald's Breakfast Safari for 4 to trade. Thanks!

I am looking for Donald's Breakfast Safari on Saturday, May 16th for 4 or more. I have reservations on Thursday, May 14th, at 8 am at Donald's Breakfast Safari for 4 to trade. Thanks!

I don't have another Tusker house breakfast to trade, but if you end up canceling this anyway, I'd love to take it. I have Ohana for that same morning if you'd like that instead.

I don't have another Tusker house breakfast to trade, but if you end up canceling this anyway, I'd love to take it. I have Ohana for that same morning if you'd like that instead.

If I find a replacement for this reservation I'll definitely keep you in mind. :)

Wow! I'd love to take that off your hands! I don't have specifically what you're looking for, but I do have the following, which you can take one, some or all of:

1900 Park Fare - 5/12, 4:45pm
Akershus princess breakfast - 5/12, 10:45am
Tusker House, 5/13 10:10am
Sci Fi, 5/10, 11:40am

These are all for parties of 7.

PM me if you're interested

I recall seeing people trading reservations and things like that on here and now I have a few I am going to cancel, but I thought I would let people here get a crack at them!

They are for the next 7-8 days and I only have a few because we were going to play it by ear with my niece.

hi would love your cali grill 12/5 if its still availble please will pm you now

suzanne

Wow! I'd love to take that off your hands! I don't have specifically what you're looking for, but I do have the following, which you can take one, some or all of:

1900 Park Fare - 5/12, 4:45pm
Akershus princess breakfast - 5/12, 10:45am
Tusker House, 5/13 10:10am
Sci Fi, 5/10, 11:40am

These are all for parties of 7.

PM me if you're interested

I'm interested in your Akershus breakfast! I have an Ohanas dinner on two different nights or a Le Cellier dinner on the 9th to trade. Only one of the Ohanas dinners will accomodate 7 though.

We are staying at WDW 5/19 thur 5/29. It will be our daughter's 3rd b-day and we are looking for breakfast or lunch reservations. We had planned on going to Mexico on vaca but that whole vacation was cancelled and we booked this last minute (2 days ago).

I am looking for dinner rez on 5/19 or 5/22 for Le Cellier - party of 9 would be great, but may take less.
Lunch at CRT 5/22 - party of 9 (already have dinner, but would prefer lunch)
Also looking for Chef Mickey for party of 7 for dinner 5/24

I am willing to trade the following:
Sun. 5/17 - 1:05pm lunch - Crystal Palace party of 9
Mon. 5/18 - 5:05pm dinner at Ohana's party of 8
Fri. 5/22 - 8:20pm dinner - Cinderella's Royal Table party of 9

Thanks!

:tinker:

I forgot to put in my earlier post that I have a trade.

Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus on the following dates:

5/23/2009 Dinner at 5 pm
5/28/2009 Lunch at 2:50 pm
5/29/2009 Breakfast at 10:45 am

I am looking for CRT Breakfast or Lunch for 5/19/2009 thru 5/29/2009 but my daughter's birthday is 5/23.

Also if anyone has LeCellier Dinner Reservations 5/26 or 5/28.

I forgot to put in my earlier post that I have a trade.

Princess Storybook Dining at Akershus on the following dates:

5/23/2009 Dinner at 5 pm
5/28/2009 Lunch at 2:50 pm
5/29/2009 Breakfast at 10:45 am

I am looking for CRT Breakfast or Lunch for 5/19/2009 thru 5/29/2009 but my daughter's birthday is 5/23.

Also if anyone has LeCellier Dinner Reservations 5/26 or 5/28.
How many are in your party?

I just wanted to let everyone know that reservations on my list are gone.

I did get to transfer the Cali Grill one, but the ones who messaged me and I contacted back for Chef Mickey's never got back to me.

I just glad someone from the board got to use one!

3"Mouse"keteers;31713717 said:
How many are in your party?

We are a party of 4.

If you had later lunch on the 23rd for CRT, I would also be willing to exchange for Chef Mickey's at 7:10 pm on that day.

I have Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom for a party of 4 for breakfast at 8:30am on Monday May 25th if anyone wants it.

I have the follow ADR's which I'm going to cancel at 10:00 am EST. The ADR's are for two adults. Good Luck!

5/9/09 - 5:30 PM, Chef Mickey's
5/10/09 - 5:30 PM, Cape May Cafe
5/12/09 - 1:00 PM, Tusker House
5/13/09 - 12:00 PM, Le Cellier Steakhouse
5/14/08 - 12:55 PM, Sci-Fi Dine In
5/15/09 - 6:00 PM, Cape May Cafe

I have the follow ADR's which I'm going to cancel at 10:00 am EST. The ADR's are for two adults. Good Luck!

5/9/09 - 5:30 PM, Chef Mickey's
5/10/09 - 5:30 PM, Cape May Cafe
5/12/09 - 1:00 PM, Tusker House
5/13/09 - 12:00 PM, Le Cellier Steakhouse
5/14/08 - 12:55 PM, Sci-Fi Dine In
5/15/09 - 6:00 PM, Cape May Cafe

I didn't make it at 10:00 am, I'm on the phone now (11:10 am EST) with Disney Dining cancelling these ressies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter