May 3, 2003 - Magic Eastern Cruisers

WOW!

A television star in the family!!! You'll have to avoid all the paparazzi at the port on August 2nd Rae!

Jason

Thanks all!!!!

This is so cool for him - he's the kid who asked me to "tape" him doing the weather from the Weather Channel with the sound off and him talking all about the states and the forecast when he was just 3! He is the biggest weather buff - always talking, reading and drawing weather things. Can name the clouds and actually goes on line to see the latest weather!

He is so passionate about this, I would be surprised if he didn't study meteorology later on. Combine that with his piano playing and horseback riding and we might have something!

Jason, you and Travis are planning to join us for the big "50" party in 2005, correct?! Sure hope so -

Much love to you all,
Rae

Originally posted by rae519

Jason, you and Travis are planning to join us for the big "50" party in 2005, correct?! Sure hope so -

We're sure hoping so! Saving our pennies!!! ;)

Jason

Good - it would be really great to have you both along again. I think Matthew and Corinna are going to get the suite so we can have another wine-o party but this time with Andy!

Rae

I demand a lawyer! Those gloves do not fit me and I don't recall ever owning those type shoes!

Give me Johnny Cochran!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter