May 3, 2003 - Magic Eastern Cruisers

Yes! I have unpacked the last bag, save for a few teaspoonfuls of sand in the beach bag, and DH has gotten a handle on the laundry.

I will be preparing my trip report in the next few days, I loved reading everyone elses in the months leading up to the cruise,so I really want to do the trip justice.

It was really great to meet such great people and so much fun to run into a familiar face here and there. We all had such a great time! Trying to figure out when we can go back. :smooth:

Rae, can I still get a wine-o pin? You left before I got a chance to ask for one.:rolleyes:

Hi Peachy!!
Sorry! I sent all the Wine-0 pins back to Andy with his Passporter and a lot of Navigator's and Eastern Cruise information!

For those of you who did get pins and were unable to pay me, please send $1.00 per pin to Andy who was kind enough to make them for us!!!! Please e-mail Andy (verandahman) for his address since I don't feel comfortable by putting it on the Internet.

Glad to be back home (now that's a good laugh!)

Rae

Rae,

So glad I checked back in with this thread!!!

Went back through all that 'paper stuff' we brought home and there it was!!! The 'nice note' and money for the pins--- all still in their envelope that I had prepared before we even left home!!!
I am great at the prep work --- stink at the follow through!!

I WILL contact Andy and get it to him........ It was really nice of him to do that for us!! Hopefully in time for his cruise!!! One of them anyway.......;)

Thanks for the reminder!!

Barbara

Barbara, I know you and your DH said you had the money in an envelope but we never seemed to hook up when it was convenient!

How are the DD's adjusting to being back in school?!

Rae

Rae,

Would you like me to add the links for your May 3-10, 2003 cruise photos here for you? It would be no problem at all, let me know.

What a great idea!!!! Thanks Andy!

Just hope our cruising friends will see it!!!!

You are one in a million!

Rae

Great pics Rae! And a special thanks to Verandah Man for posting them on the web!

:)

Hey you two, DCL is offering the August 23rd cruise to Florida Residents for $599! I wish sooooooooooooooooooo much that Travis and I could book and join you both but I will be back in school starting the 25th! :mad:

Any suggestions on how I could persuade my professors to ease up and start classes a week later?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Hi guys!
So nice to hear from you again Hope all is well - sure wish we could cruise again with you - think about April 16, 2005 for the "Andy and Rae Live on the Magic - 50th Birthday Celebration" - it's also Disneyland's 50th and I wonder if our ship relocated West?!!!!!!!!

I'd just tell the professors that you HAVE TO cruise with Verandahman - that should be enough!

Love to Gloria also!
Rae

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
Great pics Rae! And a special thanks to Verandah Man for posting them on the web!

:)

Hey you two, DCL is offering the August 23rd cruise to Florida Residents for $599! I wish sooooooooooooooooooo much that Travis and I could book and join you both but I will be back in school starting the 25th! :mad:

Any suggestions on how I could persuade my professors to ease up and start classes a week later?!?!?! :rolleyes:

Hi Jason and Travis,

Rae won't be on the August 23rd cruise, but Verandah Man will. Rae's next cruise is August 2nd.

Just tell your professors that Verandah Man says to start classes after Labor Day. My DD doesn't start back to school until September 4th. Our school district always starts the Thursday after Labor Day, but then again, they don't get out until the middle of June, as long as they don't have to make up any snow days. With the 46" of snow we had this winter, my DD had 5 snow days to make up, school finally got out on June 20th.It's been a very loooooooooooong school year, my DD heads into 8th grade in September.

It's been good talking to you, but it's bedtime for me!!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Hi Jason and Travis,

Rae won't be on the August 23rd cruise, but Verandah Man will. Rae's next cruise is August 2nd.

Verandah Man, you just gave me an excuse to book the August 2nd cruise AND the August 23rd cruise! This isn't helping matters! :)

Just tell your professors that Verandah Man says to start classes after Labor Day.

Ahhh, if life were that good! Do you think you could write a letter to the University for me? :D

Originally posted by ThreeCircles
Verandah Man, you just gave me an excuse to book the August 2nd cruise AND the August 23rd cruise! This isn't helping matters! :)

Ahhh, if life were that good! Do you think you could write a letter to the University for me? :D

Dear Professors,

(1)Due to the fact that I am staying up after my bedtime tonight to write you this note.

(2)Due to the fact that I will be taking my first Disney Cruise on August 23rd.

(3)Due to the fact that Disney is offering Florida Residents a reduced fare for this cruise.

(4) Due to the fact that Jason feels he deserves yet "ANOTHER" Disney Cruise.

I hereby implore you to hold off all classes at the university until after Labor Day 2003.

There Jason, that should about do it, what do you think??? LOL!!!

Andy, I think the note needs a little "PUNCH"

"Either you start the classes after Labor Day, or Vito will pay you a little visit. There is nothing worse than starting your day finding a fish wrapped in newspaper at your door."

Rae

Greetings dear dis friends! I have been out of puter's reach for quite a while- but I am back, at least for a bit. I have spent the last two weeks sleeping on the forest floor in a state park. A bit diffrent from the luxury of a cruise but I LOVED it! Hoping to do it again before the summers end.
Just wanted to say thanks to rae for sharing her pictures and Andy for posting them for all of us to share.
Hope to talk to you all again soon. maybe I should file a trip report for my camping trip???

My idea of camping out is a luxury hotel with only an outdoor pool.
Bugs, snakes, noises that go bump in the night, outhouses in the middle of nowhere.....my dear friend, I couldn't do that if Michael begged me!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
My idea of camping out is a luxury hotel with only an outdoor pool.
Bugs, snakes, noises that go bump in the night, outhouses in the middle of nowhere.....my dear friend, I couldn't do that if Michael begged me!

Rae

My idea of camping out is, staying in a log cabin home at Fort Wilderness, and having mousekeeping coming in daily!!! Boy, I sure like to rough it, don't I???

Do they have "select comfort" beds there, Andy? You know I'm spoiled!!

Rae

MUST share this news with all our DIS friends from the 5/3/03 cruise -

Michael has always been interested in weather; since the time he was able to stand up, all he reads and watches is weather related information.

We learned today that he was selected to meet with Weatherman Kevin Gregory in Indianapolis in two weeks to "talk weather" and be on TV! He is beside himself over this information and we never thought he'd win the contest so we are overjoyed!!!

So my piano playing, horseback riding meteorologist is going to be having his 15 Seconds of fame! You know we will record that!!!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
MUST share this news with all our DIS friends from the 5/3/03 cruise -

Michael has always been interested in weather; since the time he was able to stand up, all he reads and watches is weather related information.

We learned today that he was selected to meet with Weatherman Kevin Gregory in Indianapolis in two weeks to "talk weather" and be on TV! He is beside himself over this information and we never thought he'd win the contest so we are overjoyed!!!

So my piano playing, horseback riding meteorologist is going to be having his 15 Seconds of fame! You know we will record that!!!

Rae

I want a copy of that video!!!

Rae,
How exciting for Michael.
Give him my congratulations,
Lynn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter