May 3, 2003 - Magic Eastern Cruisers

I just got my documents!!!!!!!

Okay, gang, all is well here - not going to "freak out" anymore - documents and tickets are in hand, suitcase is in the spare bedroom waiting to be packed and in 5 weeks, I'll be looking forward to meeting you all!!!

Hurrah!

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
I just got my documents!!!!!!!

Okay, gang, all is well here - not going to "freak out" anymore - documents and tickets are in hand, suitcase is in the spare bedroom waiting to be packed and in 5 weeks, I'll be looking forward to meeting you all!!!

Hurrah!

Rae

You mean to tell me you aren't even packed yet, what's the hold up girl??? Probably too busy going to the store to buy shrimp!!!

Buy shrimp?

You mean I am supposed to pay for it?!

I thought I just got it by smiling at the Fishmonger! Or stealing it from you!

Buy shrimp? SHEESH! Now you tell me!!!!!!!

Rae

Has a location been picked on where we all can meet?

This time in 5 weeks we will be on the ship!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi everyone!
We will be joining you all on the May 3rd Magic. We are a family of 6...myself, husband, son (4) and daughter (2), as well as my parents. This will be the kids first cruise and our first time on a Disney cruise!
We are veterans of too many to count trips to WDW and wish we could live on Main Street USA!!! If this cruise is as wonderful as expected, we will be booking our next trip before leaving the ship.
I have been visiting this forum nightly and have learned so much and received so many helpful tips from everyone...Thanks!!!:wave:

We are sailing on our lst Disney Cruise, my husband and I with our daughter and her husband and our two grandchildren. We are looking forward to May 3rd, 2003 on the Magic . :wave: :wave: :wave::bounce: :jester: :Pinkbounc

Rae, looks like you have some newbies here to welcome that will be on your cruise in May!!!

Welcome to the DISboards :wave: emmak and Makaroni5 :wave: from Verandah Man

I'm sure my pal Rae, will take good care of you!!!

http://www.lightstar1.com/disney/may_3_cruisers.htm

Welcome to all our new additions on the May 3 cruisers list - thank you for supporting this by placing your information with the others and if there are any changes/additions/deletions or anything, please let me know!!

We have less than 5 weeks to our cruise -

Any suggestions as to a time and place to meet?

Rae

Just curious. Read that you are thinking this will not be a full ship, just wondering why? I was thinking it would be pretty full just based on the excursions being sold out.

Read that you are thinking this will not be a full ship

Does this mean we might be upgraded? We are currently scheduled for the "cheap" seats (cat. 11) as that is what I won but I would be ammenable to upgrading:tongue:

Hi, emmak. Glad you'll be joining our cruise! Is Makaroni5 your folks? This is our first 7 day cruise, and we love our land-sea so much last year, we booked on board for this trip. I tried to convince my parents to join us, but they just returned from their winter home in Texas. They're farmers and it's just too close to spring for me to convince my dad. Oh, well. Great excuse to go again in the winter!

In terms of the fullness of the ship, on some of the online cruise booking sites, you can check the realtime availability for staterooms. I've been keeping tabs on our cruise, and as of last Friday, (March 28), there were still +/- 49 staterooms available. Given the time of year, concerns about travel, school not being out, etc., it doesn't look (right now) like the ship will be full. Experienced cruisers know to book their excursions as soon as possible, so I suspect the excursion availability is not as good an indicator of ship capacity. BTW, our last cruise was a sell-out, and the ship didn't seem crowded at all.

Just a month to go!

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

According to Three Circles, the cruise is a Florida Resident Special so it maybe sold out!!

It's 30 degrees here (last Sunday it was in the 70's!!) - making me think that moving to Florida is a better idea all the time!!

Rae

Rae519--

First, a big thanks for adding us to the May 3rd Disney Magic Cruise List!!! ;)

The May 3rd cruise has been made a Florida Resident Special. However, I don't think that DCL is advertising this a lot. We only discovered this by a chance call to DCL.

We also called to check on our reservation a couple of days ago and we were asked if we would like to upgrade to a category 10 or 5. I have a feeling that the ship is still far from being booked solid. This may change as May 3 approaches though.

Anyway, it seems like we have a great group of DISers sailing on this cruise and have a TON to look forward to!!!

Jason

Glad to have you alone and definitely looking forward to meeting you both!

Very happy to know that you got such a good deal, after paying for college, you need to save money somehow and celebrate!

We always like being on Deck 5, category 6 - I do have a special room (5622) but that was taken back in August when I made the reservation. I kept hoping that they would cancel, but so far, no such luck! It's awful to feel so possessive about a room!!!!

If only Disney would "sell" me the room so I could permanently retire on the Magic....... (wishful thinking!)

Rae

Glad to have you alone and definitely looking forward to meeting you both!

Very happy to know that you got such a good deal, after paying for college, you need to save money somehow and celebrate!

We always like being on Deck 5, category 6 - I do have a special room (5622) but that was taken back in August when I made the reservation. I kept hoping that they would cancel, but so far, no such luck! It's awful to feel so possessive about a room!!!!

If only Disney would "sell" me the room so I could permanently retire on the Magic....... (wishful thinking!)

Rae

So Rae, what room did you end up getting, sorry you didn't get the room you wanted. :( :( :( This is Hazel, Angelina, and I, feeling so sad for you!

Next door 5624.
I think it's going to be hard for me to sail with my head facing aft rather my feet. (Room is switched around).

Ginger has offered you her shrimp if you join our Halloween cruise - imagine that!!!

I don't even get my favorite room on our August cruise either! BUT I'm on the wait list, just in case!

Rae

Next door 5624.
I think it's going to be hard for me to sail with my head facing aft rather my feet. (Room is switched around).

Ginger has offered you her shrimp if you join our Halloween cruise - imagine that!!!

I don't even get my favorite room on our August cruise either! BUT I'm on the wait list, just in case!

Rae

Maybe if you're real nice to your neighbors in 5622, they'll let you peek into the room for a minute or two.

I was contemplating moving their stuff to 5624 while they were out.

I'm a baddddd girl!

Rae

I was contemplating moving their stuff to 5624 while they were out.

I'm a baddddd girl!

Rae

Maybe you could switch the numbers on the doors before they board!!!

The more I know you, the more I like you, Andy. You have that certain sneaky way of thinking that just warms a girl's heart!

Must be the Taurus in you -

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter