May 3, 2003 - Magic Eastern Cruisers

mmouse37 -
Yup! That's right - May 3 (Eastern), August 2 (Western) and then again 10/25 (Western). (I am paying for May 3, but using points for the other two cruises - we got a lot in our resale that were banked). Still on Deck 5, category 6, but only one of those dates do we have our FAVORITE room. On a wait list for the other two cruise dates!!

Another May birthday! No wonder we seem to hit it off so well - we are Taurus!

I wanted to cruise that week also but Tom couldn't get off work, so I had to opt for another week!

I would just like to get a permanent room on the ship and take weekly vacations on the mainland!!!

Rae

Hello Everyone!

Hope that you have all been busy over the past few weeks making your preparations for our May 3 cruise!

I am hoping to add some more cruisers to our list!!

I found a great live cam at St. Thomas and have been watching the beautiful weather there! As our weather has now changed from very sunny and warm to storm threatening, I can only hope that we can "save up" enough sunny/warm days for our cruise.

Any news from anyone since last time we posted?!
Excursions planned?

Rae

Hi all! My lovely wife (Jennifer) and I (David) will be on the May 3rd cruise. This is the surprise trip for my wife's 40th birthday that you all helped me out with about a month ago.

This is our second cruise, but our first without the kids (so, I guess we can skip the surial bath this time ;) ).

We are doing late dinner and I think we're going to arrange our own fun on the islands. I haven't really thought much about it yet.

I'm still undecided on how to surprise Jennifer. My choices are:

a) Tell her we are going away for a long weekend at the beach, then turn into the terminal

b) Surprise her with a little Bon Voyage party on Saturday morning, then head for the coast.

c) Wrap up the cruise documents and give them to her on her birthday, which is the Tuesday before the cruise.

Luckily, I still have some time to decide.

I hope everyone can enjoy their cruise during these difficult times.

David

Hi Fellow Cruisers,

I am getting more excited by the minute, I have never had a more urgent need to begin to pack for a vacation before.

We have booked the Dolphin Swim in St. Martin/Anguilla the review posted on this board sounded perfect, small group a good amount of interaction, lunch and beach time. My DD (10) will be in her glory.

Rae, I just realized our DS's will be the same age! Kevin turns 7 on our first day. He had been saving his dollars for the arcade, he loves video games but I am hoping he'll be so busy with activities he won't have time for the arcade.

As far as a location for a Dis-Meet, since this will be my first cruise I defer to the more experienced members for place and time.

Can't wait!!!

Hi everyone!

DaveEM - your wife is one lucky lady - whatever you choose to do, I am sure you will be well appreciated for it!!!!! Love him as I do, mine is not the spontaneous type!

PeachyK - Okay, start packing! I guess it's just me because of this negative news, but I haven't gotten my usual enthusiasm for this cruise as I have in the past. It's definitely NOT the company I'll be with or the cruise itself - maybe it's the weather or maybe I'm coming under the weather!!!
I'm glad our sons will be the same age - I haven't shown the arcade to mine yet.

Rae

Note of Warning to those cruisers going on the 5/3/03 cruise with Rae519, she likes to eat other peoples shrimp, so keep a close eye on her, and on your shrimp!!! LOL!!!

Originally posted by Verandah Man
Note of Warning to those cruisers going on the 5/3/03 cruise with Rae519, she likes to eat other peoples shrimp, so keep a close eye on her, and on your shrimp!!! LOL!!!

OH NO! We had provisionally aranged a Palo brunch with her! What would you advise us to do? :D

Hey Rae! Who said you can go on a DCL cruise while I will be more than likely giving birth?!?!?!?!? That is my due date ya know?

Originally posted by mjbarnard
OH NO! We had provisionally aranged a Palo brunch with her! What would you advise us to do? :D

If you're having shrimp, or any kind of seafood, you had better keep a close eye on Rae, LOL!!!

You have been warned~Matthew -

BE FRIGHTENED!

VERY FRIGHTENED!!!!!!!

Indeed, my darling and very pregnant friend, dzneprincess - I will be back before you have little Rae!!!! Either that or you have him before I leave!!!!!

Andy.............there will be NO shrimp left for your August trip - I will make sure of that!!!!

Rae

Andy.............there will be NO shrimp left for your August trip - I will make sure of that!!!!

Hey Rae..............that's why I'm ordering my own to be delivered, having it sent from that very special eating place just a few miles north of the port!!!

HMMMMM, a good looking and smart shrimp eater - Hazel, you'd better watch this guy of yours!!!!!!!

DH says we can battle over the shrimp but if you touch his lobster then he will have to get in the mix!!!!!! And Mom says the cherries jubilee are all hers! Never get between my Mom and the dessert table - all 100 lbs soaking wet of her will definitely put a hurt on you!!!!!!

Andy, I also like the escargot.....

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
HMMMMM, a good looking and smart shrimp eater - Hazel, you'd better watch this guy of yours!!!!!!!

DH says we can battle over the shrimp but if you touch his lobster then he will have to get in the mix!!!!!! And Mom says the cherries jubilee are all hers! Never get between my Mom and the dessert table - all 100 lbs soaking wet of her will definitely put a hurt on you!!!!!!

Andy, I also like the escargot.....

Rae

Rae, you have me ROTFLMBO!!! Hmmmmmmmmmm lobster, that sounds pretty good too!!! Cherries Jubilee, I can handle a good portion of that as well!!!

I'm not quite this funny in person, Andy!

Matthew - don't let my seafood fetish scare you away. Mom will be with me and she has me under her complete control (even at my age!)

Rae
(If it lives in the water, it's MINE!)

I'm not quite this funny in person, Andy!

That's O.K. Rae, you still make me chuckle with your comments!!! Have a Happy Sunday!!!

Bet'cha wish you were coming on our cruise, Andy! Only 40 days to go - and I still haven't started packing! But I did buy some snorkel gear and two inflatable tubes for me and DS.

Spent the day being sinful - worked in the yard with DH and DS. Had so very much to do and with rain predicted, well..... No excuse! But the yard does look nice and the three of us are sore and tired!

Anyone want to join us at Early Dining? Mom, Michael and I were just wondering......

Rae

Count us in on that great Magical trip!!!!!

It will be dh(30), me(30) and ds(5), & ds(3).

We have the late dining and so far have no excursions booked yet. we are looking at going to Coral World in St. Thomas, but still unsure about what to do at St. Maartin??????

So where and when do you have the meet and greet planned???

See you all soon....only a little over a month away
:Pinkbounc

Originally posted by CSX2
We r'cvd our docs for the 3 May Eastern today!!!

Gee, I wonder if my buddy, the shrimp stealer, I mean shrimp eater Rae, got her docs yet, if not, boy is she going to be upset!!!LOL!!!

NO, I didn't get my docs yet, Andy! And yes, I am mad! AHAHAH!
But only because a friend made panset (a Filipino noodle dish) and ruined the shrimp by over cooking them. Can you believe that?!!!!

I have two more names to put on my cruise list and would love to add you and Hazel.....sure you don't want to consider an earlier trip?!

Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter