May 6th, 2022 -10-Night Hawaiian Cruise from Honolulu to Vancouver (Kahului, Hilo, Nawiliwili, Nawiliwili)

I don't run, but I'm a walker and will be on the track at that time. I'll wave to you as you run by ;p
Awesome! You’ll be seeing a lot of me, apologies about the constant passing on AFT / Forward turns, they can be a little tight, use the mirrors! We shall eat many desserts to reward our efforts ;)

Awesome! You’ll be seeing a lot of me, apologies about the constant passing on AFT / Forward turns, they can be a little tight, use the mirrors! We shall eat many desserts to reward our efforts ;)
You bet, I eat ALL the desserts. Oh and I noticed my pics are a tad outdated, the baby in the picture is now 12 and 5'6!!😂

Back up Plans????

Hey all :) I'm starting to get nervous, what are you all planning if by some horrible twist of fate you or a family member test positive at the port? We are staying at Aulani for 9 nights prior to the cruise and if I don't have a back up plan, I'm going to be a nervous wreck ....

Back up Plans????

Hey all :) I'm starting to get nervous, what are you all planning if by some horrible twist of fate you or a family member test positive at the port? We are staying at Aulani for 9 nights prior to the cruise and if I don't have a back up plan, I'm going to be a nervous wreck ....
No back up plans here.... Taking the "nervous wreck" option ourselves. Oh... and just to ramp up the anxiety a little more, we do not buy trip insurance. On the positive side, we're vaccinated/boosted and fairly cautious about public activities. So... fingers crossed. :)

We don't have a backup plan either....just hoping for the best at the port. With the test switching to antigen I feel more confident. We are bringing a test to take at Aulani the morning of the cruise and then we will go from there.

Hi there! For anyone renting a car at port, do you know if they are running shuttles between the port and airport yet? Thanks :)

Hi there! For anyone renting a car at port, do you know if they are running shuttles between the port and airport yet? Thanks :)
We are renting a car from the airport for a week at Aulani and then dropping it back off at the airport the morning of the cruise. Our plan is for my husband to drop the kids and me off with the luggage at the port and we wait for him to return the car and then Uber back to the port for testing. I am hoping that will work...

We are renting a car from the airport for a week at Aulani and then dropping it back off at the airport the morning of the cruise. Our plan is for my husband to drop the kids and me off with the luggage at the port and we wait for him to return the car and then Uber back to the port for testing. I am hoping that will work...
That was out plan as well, but I meant more in the ports of call. We have a car booked for each port of call.

We're ubering from airport to pier as well after dropping the rental car. I have a question related to renting a car on Kauai. We're there for 2 days and we're planning to park the rental overnight at the port in their "secure" lot. Anyone else doing that?? Anyone have experience doing that?? I'm a little concerned about leaving overnight in their lot. I suppose it's no different than leaving it in a hotel lot overnight but this is a new experience for us.

We are checked in also!
Which Boarding group did you get if I may ask? We checked in as well, got a 11:30 PAT but boarding group besides beeing plantinum.
Is there a new system in boarding groups ? I was expecting group 2 or 3?!
Thanks !

Which Boarding group did you get if I may ask? We checked in as well, got a 11:30 PAT but boarding group besides beeing plantinum.
Is there a new system in boarding groups ? I was expecting group 2 or 3?!
Thanks !
They do not give priority boarding to Platinum anymore since everyone has to test first. I keep hoping that will change.

We got boarding group 14 @12pm, probably should have checked in sooner oh well. I hope Doctor Strange will premier the night of embarkation!

We got boarding group 14 @12pm, probably should have checked in sooner oh well. I hope Doctor Strange will premier the night of embarkation!
It will likely premier the night before,Thursday May 5th, on the previous cruise as a Midnight(or midnight adjacent- I've seen them show at 11pm) showing which is typical for a movie. It should be showing regularly by your cruise the next day.

I contacted my TA and Disney is offering a shuttle from the airport to Aulani and then the resort to the ship. It was approx $63 pp. (adults) so we booked it. I don’t know how that will work with assigned boarding times but we have booked our transportation through them. Hope this helps.

We are also Platinum and got 10:30 Boarding Group 2. Still not sure how that works with Disney provided transportation. I will be emailing my TA tomorrow to try to find out. 🤷🏻‍♀️
On another note, I know FE groups are not allowed but can we still hang our FE out? I like the festive feel it gives our doorway. 🥳

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter