May Challange!

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
Looks like this month I will be hosting! Wow! It has been a long time! years I think! :rotfl:
So lets get scrapping! Post your totals here! Not sure what the prizes will be but thinking along the lines of summer!

Hi everyone - I did 6 complete pages with Journaling. off to a good start lets hope I can keep it up! Michelle

I'm in but I'm not sure how much I'll get done. I have the cruise swap to finish and the ride swap to start.

Got 4 pages done yesterday- hope to get much accomplished this month! :sunny:

I'm in for this month too. I have a mother/daughter crop I'm attending with my daughter on Friday and we are also hoping to dedicate a weekend to scrapping together this month. I need some new tables in my room but hopefully we can do it. I'm also dying to get out and plant some flowers so I'm torn between both!!!! :D

I will give it another try for May - I am going to a crop on Friday. I hope to plan out most of my pages before I go so I can get a lot done!

I know I said I was in last month - but never got anything done. So . . . .I'm really going to try this month. I got 2 pages done already! of course that doesn't seem like a lot to some, but to me, I'm on a roll :rotfl: :rotfl:

Thanks for hosting Spinning!

I am SO in this month! Did 15 pages on Sunday and hope to kick a couple out this morning before I head out to all of the graduation hoopla later today! I worked very hard yesterday on campus, got all my grades in, etc so this morning I can play for awhile.

Deb

I did such a lousy job in April I'm almost afraid to sign up for May but will give it a go. Have 2 pages completed and lack journaling on another 2. Have a crop night next Friday so hoping I'll get somethings accomplished this month.

Karen aka TN Traveler

Oh can I play? I havent scrapped any this month yet, but I am in the mood to scrap tons. Especially now that I have finished my sister's baby album and gave it to her at her shower Sunday, now I can focus on my own pages.

1 more this morning.....I'm just keeping my stuff out in hopes that I can do more this week and weekend....what a mess! So, I think I'm at 7 now. :banana:

We survived the Easter crowds at WDW and now I am ready to scrap. :earsboy: I have 10 pages so far and many more to come. DH had a lot of fun with the new digital camera, so.... BTW, how many albums are "too many" albums for one trip? Is there such a thing? Just wondering... :cool1:

Leanne...nah, can't have "too many" albums unless YOU think it is too many! :confused3

Managed to kick another 5 pages out yesterday morning before work so I'm up to 20 for the month so far.

Deb

2 more for me & 1 on the deck...9 total

I did 3 more today, so I'm up to 12. I put all my stuff away cause it was such a HUGE mess. More pictures are being developed so maybe this weekend I will haul my gear out again. Maybe grampa can watch my boys for me so I at least have a few less distractions! (Woo hoo, mom and dad are coming up for a week next week.............just a few more months til they're up here permanently.............) :cool1:

I'm in just so I can see what everyone's doing. I'm stuck on journaling bithday parties (more just family picnics) from 2001 to 2005. Just can't get into my journaling mode. But, I have to do my circle journal and my dad's Father's Day gift this month, so I hope that will get me going again. I do have the album imn my PL box and it's a very fun event. (Me, dh, mom and dad at the 2002 Stanley Cup game.) :flower: If that can't inspre me, nothing can.

I'm so psyched for tonight. Going to the Mother/Daughter crop at our LSS for 6 hours tonight. Don't know how much I'll get done but I'll give it a try. And then the bags are coming in out of the car so I can get finished with my one album from our 2003 trip. I HAVE to get it finished for the June 10 weekend because we are having a family reunion and these are the best I've done so far and I want to show them off.

Ever get so excited that you really want to show off your pages? I haven't yet so I'm very excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter