May Challange!

I'm at 13 now. Doubt I will get anymore in unless I get to it tonight. Not a big month, but it is 13 less to do in June.

I did 8 more pages tonight and I am up to 40 for the month. So I am only 4 pages behind where I want to be.

Not a bad weekend 14 more pages for me, bringing me to 34. :banana: My disney :earsboy: scapbook is coming along nicely, although I am starting to rethink letting DH capture every moment on film! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Oh well!

No new pages this week but lots of new photos to scrap. The upcoming weekend is forecasted to be rainy and cold here. Not good for getting annuals planted but GREAT for scrapping.

Deb

Funny Deb! I was thinking the exact same thing!

I did more, but it's nnot journaled. Hope to fix that tonight. I'm moving slow, but I'm doing fairly complex LO's, at least for me. Well, I'm thinking about them a lot. They're really not all that complex. Anyway, I should have a few more by the end of the week.

cobbler.......................... 40
knovak...........................11
welovemickey...................15
Cruise04..........................9
wtpclc.............................2
Alice28............................24
Haley'smom......................34
Bama mom to 3.................
TN Traveler...................... 6
bigsis1970.........................15?
Spinning............................34
wuv tigger.........................8
FantasticDisFamily...............34
Nicurn...............................9
Sweet Maxine.....................4
WDWMom..........................13
saucymb...........................10

I am up to 60 pages as of today. I had to complete my 25th anniversary album for the DH, and a 40th bday album for the DB. I am still not finished with either one and need them by this weekend. Had to take a day off to clean house and catch up on line a little.

I don't want to be included in the winner of the Month contest just wanted to post as I am surprised as heck that I got this much done so far.

I did 6 pages tonight and am up to 46 for the month. I am about 15 pages from being at max capacity for my one album. I am getting this feeling of accomplishment.

Since my computer was down for 5 days I spent more time on my scrapbooking (which I needed to do!) and completed 12 more pages in addition to the 6 already completed. That gives me a total of 18 so far for the month. I'm really happy w/some of these layouts. On one I used some ribbon which I haven't done much of and REALLY like it. Hope to get more completed before 2 long. 20 was my goal but now I think I'll push for 25.
Karen aka TN Traveler

Well, despite going to a crop and cleaning and organizing my scraproom - I didn't get anymore done this month. This darned family recipe book is taking more time that I thought it would and I have to finish it this weekend. So I guess the scrapbook won't be done in time for the reunion - oh well, I'll take what I have done so they can see it.

Wonder if it would be rude to cart my stuff with me, a folding table and sit and scrap while we are talking... I don't think that'd be toooo rude, do you?! :)

I finished 3 last night and started my next album. I'm at 5 for the month, but that because I did a lot of journaling on pre-complete pages too. I should be able to scrap Sunday (rain). Got to finish dad's Father's Day album.

Have a great holiday weeknd all!

Alice - Seems a good time to thank you and your dh again for your sacrifices!

That makes a total of 14 for the month.

I just got the photos from dd's b'day celebration in March & I've already cropped them.

Now to find time this coming month to get them in her album!

Judy

I actually did quite a bit of scrapping work over the weekend and will be the next few days as well. But can't really count any of it. I'm putting together graduation "books". And until the kids getting them drop their photos in and do the journalling (or bring them back to me for help) they won't be "done".

SEI has some great inexpensive ($4.99) books in the 8 x 8 size that are wonderful for gift type things.

Deb

Deb,

How did you scrap all weekend?? It was beautiful. What happened to those annuals?

I have not finish (or even touch) any more pages. This working full time crap is for the birds. It is really putting a crimp in my scrapping time. At least I only have four more days and then off for the summer. Hoping to get caught up the next couple months. Since DH is golfing every Thurdays, I have designated them to scrap nights.

I put 2 more pages in dh's Father's Day 7x7 cm album.

We update it by putting 2 pages per year.

I let the oldest one sign her name & I wrote her longer sentences.

The youngest one's handwriting looks like she could write Rx! :rotfl:

They were SO :banana: excited that they let him see it today!

Judy

wtpclc said:
Alice - Seems a good time to thank you and your dh again for your sacrifices!

Thanks! :blush:

I have not got my scrappin stuff out in weeks; I hope to maybe get some done this weekend when my folks are here again.

Hi everyone!
I will check back tonight and tally up the totals. Then finish my package and get it mailed out to the lucky winner by next week!

I got a whopping 6 done this month. Well, I have to get more done this month to get my dad's father's day present done, so sign me up for the next challenge!

Actually Sue it wasn't all that beautiful near our house - too close to the lake, so I don't think we topped 60 until maybe Monday afternoon. I did spend a couple hours then getting in the annuals. I worked in spurts around the open houses that were last weekend. The books I did were roughly 20 pages each with about half the pages being simple "decorating" only - a few mats, some borders, stickers, titles and the others having some photos. Did 3 of those completely, 1 partially which I finished yesterday afternoon (the "bosses" are on vacation this week so I'm scrapping in my office!) and hope to get a couple more cranked out today. But like I said they really aren't "done".

Deb

Well, I'm done....whatever my last total reported is it...I think 18 but can't remember. Was w/o a computer for a week which gave me time to scrap but I didn't get my journaling done so that doesn't count. June and July could go either way. With the kids home, I can stay up later at night and scrap but will be busy w/VBS, church camps, vacation in July (YEA!) and just summer stuff in general. We shall see! Good luck to everyone participating for June!
Karen aka TN Traveler :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter