May Challange!

I am on the board with 1 page done for May. Wasn't sure if I was going to make it or not. I have 2 others started so with the crappy weather this weekend, I hope to crank out a few more.

6 more for today!!!!!!!!!!! I'm at 24!!!!! :cool1: :banana: :cheer2:

ah ha! I got 9 pages done on the bus ride to philly with kate's class, that was an adventure, let me tell ya. Thank goodness I have a small trimmer.... maggie :)

I'm cookin'. I now have 8 pages done. That's only one every other day but it's better than the 0 I had earlier this week. Not sure I'll get many more done this month since I am teaching the rest of the school year. (Long term sub job) Only 14 more school days to go.

Well, I'm jumping in here with 4 I finished while at a scrapbooking workshop. That's probably all I'll get done though for the month, but I wanted to at least look like I've been working.

Went to a crop on Sat and did very well I think I finished 15 pages. Nto sure but since I am hosting it really donesn't matter! :rotfl: I just like not having a big zero next to my name! HHHAHAHAHA OK so here is the latest update!

cobbler.......................... 27
knovak...........................10
welovemickey...................9
Cruise04..........................9
wtpclc.............................2
Alice28............................24
Haley'smom......................10
Bama mom to 3.................
TN Traveler...................... 6
bigsis1970.........................12
Spinning............................15
wuv tigger.........................8
FantasticDisFamily...............34
Nicurn...............................9
Sweet Maxine.....................4
WDWMom..........................8

Had a really productive weekend. Went to a crop wtpclc hosted on Saturday and had most of that evening and several hours on Sunday to work. When I stopped to clean up (paper, etc was scattered everywhere on the table) I had 62 done for the month so far!

Deb

I'm on th board. I did 2 pages this weekend. Was workign kind of slow because I wanted them to be specil for my circle journal (and probably talked too much). I have 1 more almost done and I should have a few more by the end of the week.

FYI -Deb's Sizzix is awesome! Now I know what all of the fuss is about!

Spinning,

Not that it really matters, but I am listed twice. Once with a fat 0 and once with 8.

OK I am on a roll! I finished the wedding album! so that puts me at 32 pages! Can't wait to give it to her! I love it!

My DH (the enabler) took me to a scap meet on National Scrapbooking Day as a pre-mother's day present! :flower: I have been playing with my new stuff and just finished my journaling, so... add 17 for me, bringing me to 27. Must keep scrapping.... :banana:

Last night during the Country Music awards I got 3 pages done (my Test Track page turned out awesome) almost finished my 2004 trip!!

I'm up to 15 pages. I thought I was doing well until I saw Spinning's total - how do you get so many pages done?????? :smooth:

I am only at 11 pages now for the month! We leave for Disney in 2 days so I don't know how many more I will complete. I am mostly packed though - so we shall see! :flower:

welovemickey
Simple, one 12 hour crop and one full day of cropping at home. I had to get this gift album done. So I didn't yack and shop at the crop, well ok I did order a bunch of stuff before I left home and picked up there...and cruised through some of the paper and fibers...but for the most part I worked hard!
I think with the fact that it was a theme and I was only dealing with black paper, burgundy and black tie basic grey paper helped...Choosing paper is always a chore for me.
I had all my embellishments already picked out, pictures too...so that did help!

I did 2 more pages last night so I am up to 29 total.

Hope to get some major scrapping done this weekend. Note the key word - hope :)

So much for my hope to get my album done before the family reunion in a few weeks. I am responsible for making the family cookbook that we are putting together and I've been overwhelmed by that. I think I'm almost done typing, now I have to put it together, add clip art and title pages and then put it together, which I'm not totally sure what I'm going to do to get that done. My dad was suppose to help but that didn't get very far!!!! :)

did 2 more layouts last night. so I am up to 34 pages!
The wedding album is offically done! I plan to drop it off next week! :cool1:
Can't wait to hear what they think of it!

I did 3.5 more pages tonight. Well I will only count 3 ;) I just need to put a poem on the half page, its all layed out just needs the poem.

That puts me at 32 for the month. I am 10 pages behind for the month on where I want to be. I have a goal of doing an average of 2 pages a day and that will have me get one album done every 1.5 months! Quite an ambitious goal but what the heck.

I am new around here, but am LOVING this board! I have completed 10 pages this month so far. This is great motivation! I do everything chronologically, and I am almost to January 2003, which has been my goal for a while...that's when I met my husband and I can't wait to scrapbook my life with him! Three months of dating, three months of engagement, married 7 months to the day of when we met...I can't wait to scrapbook those exciting times!

btw, I am really enjoying reading this board and getting so many great tips and advise from everyone. I recently moved to a new town and left my group of scrapbooking friends behind (we called ourselves the Mother Scrappers). This must be the next best thing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter