MAYbe we should go back to Disney World-A May 2012 PTR;6/7 Link to TR-Post#592; p. 40

Congratulations to your graduate! Those graduation ears are sooo cute. What a nice surprise for Elizabeth!

Your party setup looks super fun. I'm glad you all had a good time.

And four days. I am so excited for y'all! :yay:

Congrats again to Elizabeth (love her favorite colors; actually, that green is a color that Alisha is considering for the wedding).

Love the picture sof the happy family with the graduate.

And love your last day :sad1::sad1: photos. You are going to have a great trip.

And if Spectromagic is coming back, all the more reason to see MSEP just to say you have. ;)

That's a good thought! :thumbsup2

Isn't it funny how just that very beginning can make us smile so big? :)
MSEP is nothing like Spectro. It's good to get to see it, but the music will not do to you what Spectro music does to you. That's my opinion, anyway.

You've been awfully busy celebrating and all, so I don't know if you've noticed ;), but your ticker is saying....

FOUR DAYS!!!!

:cheer2: :cool1: :yay: :woohoo:

I will try to keep an open mind, and enjoy getting to see MSEP for my first time, but I doubt it can do for me what Spectro does! :upsidedow

The celebrating time is over---I have been grading make-up exams, and getting my grades posted. Then I have been running all kind of trip errands. But you're right---my ticker does say 4 DAYS! :cool1:

Four days??? Are you packing yet???

Tomorrow, Jackie! The luggage is coming out of the attic today! :dance3:

Congratulations to your graduate! Those graduation ears are sooo cute. What a nice surprise for Elizabeth!

Your party setup looks super fun. I'm glad you all had a good time.

And four days. I am so excited for y'all! :yay:

Thanks! :goodvibes The party was fun-HOT, but fun!

Congrats again to Elizabeth (love her favorite colors; actually, that green is a color that Alisha is considering for the wedding).

Love the picture sof the happy family with the graduate.

And love your last day :sad1::sad1: photos. You are going to have a great trip.

Thanks, Kathy! :) The school colors are just royal blue and white, but Elizabeth's favorite colors are lime green and aqua blue, so that's what we went with, and just added a few royal blues thrown in for our school.

Wait ... FOUR DAYS and you still haven't pulled out the luggage yet? :scared1:

Grats to the new graduate! WOOHOO! :woohoo:

LOL! That's what I thought too. Mind you I have to have mine out and pre-packed to see what is missing, make a packing list and have enough days to find out there was something I surely must be missing:rolleyes1
But :woohoo:to packing tomorrow!!!

LOL! That's what I thought too. Mind you I have to have mine out and pre-packed to see what is missing, make a packing list and have enough days to find out there was something I surely must be missing:rolleyes1

I hear ya! I at least need to have things organized because it never fails, I have to buy stuff for the trip. :lmao: I know I packed real late for our March trip (but I was struggling with being backed up with school work).

And it never fails, I always pack something wrong (missing items, a box left behind, etc.). :sad2:

Loved the grad pics!!! We have a grade 8 grad in our home in a few weeks. fun fun fun.

4 more days! that's SO exciting :banana:
wish I was going with you - I know I just got back but it's never to soon to start wanting to go back. LOL

Since we are leaving in....ummm, today :-)worship:), I just wanted to stop in to say safe travels!!!

We'll be on the lookout for you guys to say hi!

I've been out of town for a few days and have missed lots on the DIS!

First, congrats to Elizabeth! Lovely photos of the graduate (or should I say, upcoming UofA freshman!)

Belated anniversary wishes to you and Kevin!

And woohoo for being just DAYS away from your trip! Your last day MK plans sound great. I really want to try Kona. That's going on the "wish list" for the next trip!

I hear ya! I at least need to have things organized because it never fails, I have to buy stuff for the trip. :lmao: I know I packed real late for our March trip (but I was struggling with being backed up with school work).

And it never fails, I always pack something wrong (missing items, a box left behind, etc.). :sad2:

OK, ladies, take a deep breath! :laughing: The luggage is out and is filled for the most part! ;)

I am finished with school, so I can use the entire days to pack! But I must admit, I can not stand clutter, so I don't like a suitcase sitting in my room on the floor for days. CAN'T TAKE IT! Therefore, I can't start too soon! :thumbsup2

Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful, magical, amazing time at WDW!! Take lots of pics!:goodvibes

Thanks, Leanne! Hope you have a great, safe trip yourself! :)

Loved the grad pics!!! We have a grade 8 grad in our home in a few weeks. fun fun fun.

4 more days! that's SO exciting :banana:
wish I was going with you - I know I just got back but it's never to soon to start wanting to go back. LOL

Thanks, Kim! :)

I remember finishing up grade 8---moving on to high school. That's a very big deal! :)

Woohooo!! The trip is almost here!! Good luck with packing!! :thumbsup2

Thanks! :) Hope you get all your to-do lists finished and have a wonderful trip!

Since we are leaving in....ummm, today :-)worship:), I just wanted to stop in to say safe travels!!!

We'll be on the lookout for you guys to say hi!

Hope you have a safe and fun trip! Be sure to say hi! :)

I've been out of town for a few days and have missed lots on the DIS!

First, congrats to Elizabeth! Lovely photos of the graduate (or should I say, upcoming UofA freshman!)

Belated anniversary wishes to you and Kevin!

And woohoo for being just DAYS away from your trip! Your last day MK plans sound great. I really want to try Kona. That's going on the "wish list" for the next trip!

Thanks Shannon! :)

You must trip Kona! It would be a great time to try it on your anniversary trip!

Only a few more days...have a wonderful time!! :thumbsup2

Thank you! :goodvibes

Oh my goodness, the graduation Mickey ears are just precious. Congratulations again to Elizabeth! I know you are all so proud of her! :goodvibes

Thanks, Courtney! :)

OK, ladies, take a deep breath! :laughing: The luggage is out and is filled for the most part! ;)

I am finished with school, so I can use the entire days to pack! But I must admit, I can not stand clutter, so I don't like a suitcase sitting in my room on the floor for days. CAN'T TAKE IT! Therefore, I can't start too soon! :thumbsup2

Ok, I can understand the clutter issue. My bedroom will seem so much bigger when I come home ;)
I better get off these boards and finish my packing myself :rotfl2:

HAVE A MAGICAL VACATION!!!pixiedust:
See ya real soon:goodvibes

I don't want to miss your sendoff:

party:HAVE A FANTASTIC TRIP!!!party:

I'll be leaving on my trip around the time you are getting back. I'll look forward to catching up and hearing all about your vacation.

:banana::banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter