MAYbe we should go back to Disney World-A May 2012 PTR;6/7 Link to TR-Post#592; p. 40

Wishing you a most magical trip! pixiedust:

Traveling Mercies and have a trip filled with PIXIEDUSTpixiedust:.

HAVE A MAGICAL VACATION!!!pixiedust:
See ya real soon:goodvibes

party:HAVE A FANTASTIC TRIP!!!party:

Thanks for all the trip send-off wishes! :goodvibes

*******************************************************************************************

TIME TO GO! :banana: :banana: :banana:

So the bags are packed, waiting at the door to be stuffed with last minute items in the morning before they are loaded into the car.

The plan is to head off around 5:30 tomorrow (Saturday) morning. We have to take a detour and actually head west at one point to pick up our oldest daughter, who has been at the beach all this week with some of her classmates. This will add on about two hours more to our trip. So we are looking at being on the road for about 14 hours tomorrow! :faint: Hopefully, Lord willing, tomorrow night I will be able to check in with you all from our off-site Orlando hotel to let you know that we made it!

For all my DIS friends who will be leaving for your own trips before I return, I hope you have a wonderful trip! :)

See ya real soon! ::yes::

You are already gone, but I just wanted to tell you that I hope you are having a fantastic time! Keep Mickey right there until I get there!

Yay! You're on your way! :wizard: for safe travels! Tell Mickey I'll see him soon! Have fun!!

Hoping you have a safe and magical :wizard: trip! Looking forward to the details when you return!

Have a wonderful time and can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back! And to see all your pics of the Poly! :thumbsup2

It was so nice to meet you last night! The memories and you show on the castle was very cool :) Viewing from the railing by where my family sat/desserts location was an awesome place to see everything.
Hope you are enjoying today, the weather drained me and I haven't even really been out in it :lmao:

We are home! Got back late Saturday night, and spent Sunday at church, doing some laundry (knew I could save it for today, since school's out!), and napping! ;)

We had a great trip---a little rainy, but great anyway! I plan to write a trip report, and will post a link here as soon as I get it started. :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading along during this PTR. :)

Welcome home! I can't believe how fast that went. Can't wait to hear all about it.

We are home! Got back late Saturday night, and spent Sunday at church, doing some laundry (knew I could save it for today, since school's out!), and napping! ;)

We had a great trip---a little rainy, but great anyway! I plan to write a trip report, and will post a link here as soon as I get it started. :thumbsup2

Thanks for reading along during this PTR. :)

Welcome home! I can't wait to read all about it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter