MGM Swap : Final Details

I got mine yesterday! It's so exciting to finally see everything everyone makes, and ladies, you outdo yourselves each time!
Thanks and I look forward to getting the Epcot swap started!
Franne

Cyndi, Take care. You all have had a rough time. I just signed up for the recipe swap because I too have just found out about a death close to me, so I know what you mean about it being a good distraction.

Ok! I received my goodies yesterday and all I can say is WOW!!!!!
You ladies are amazing. I'm only sad that I never signed up for MK and AK!! Everything is wonderful! Thanks again to Cyndi for hosting. Time to get started on Epcot!!

My package arrived, yesterday, too, and what a wonderful job everyone did! I am really going to hate to see these Disney swaps come to an end. Thank you, Cyndi, for all the effort you've put into hosting these swaps and for coming up the idea in the first place. This has really been fun!

Pat

24 days and counting . . . again!

Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait to see everything!

I'm going to go shopping for Epcot next week..

I think they went out in shifts....I haven't gotten mine either but I thought I read some where she was going to send more out on the weekend.

Well duh, now that I go back and look I found her post about that. Somehow I had missed it..thanks Spinning! Cyndi, take your time getting mine back, whenever you feel up to working on it - no rush!

Peggy

Ladies,

Another great Swap..............Awsome work. Cyndi Thanks again for hosting.

I totally agree :) I got mine today and wow

Glad I signed up for Epcot... I will have a huge withdrawl after it though :)

-em

Hi ladies,

thanks so much for your patience. Things are starting to get a little more normal. I will be putting the last of the packages in the mail saturday morning.

Cyndi princess:

Very nice! Everyone did a great job, and such great ideas. I am going to be very sad when this series of swaps are over. Cyndi, thanks for hosting and all your hard work!

yeah Got my package today! Thank goodness it made it! how I have no idea! The lable Cyndi put up must have torn off or something but on top of it was a bar code with Media, PA nothing else! Not my name, street address and even that was hanging on by a thread!
Thank goodness the goodies inside were all safe! I really like the items in this swap!
Now of course I have to eat at primetime! LOL!, Find D3PO, take more pictures outside of china! Good thing we plan to go back!

My goodness. Sondra I am soo sorry. I was wondering why you hadn't said anything. I guess it took a little longer also. I'm glad it came despite the mishaps.

Cyndi

Mine came too! Another mysterious ripped label. Weird, but it made it to me and WOW....I bow down to all the great and talented ladies here! :worship:

Cyndi---did I goof and not do enough of my Lil Mermaid borders? Cause I didn't get one. I hope everyone else got them. :D You had a sticky on my bag that said something like, "Fish saying missing." If I just goofed, then I can easily make another one (not that I have a trip planned, sob) or if you still have an extra, you could just tuck it in with the Epcot goodies.

THANK YOU everyone, and thank you Cyndi for hostessing!

Sorry Alice28 . I don't understand what is up with the packages. That is really wierd. And I actually meant to send you an email about the fish border. I double checked before I sent everything out and only one was missing. So I didn't put one in your's Everyone else should have their's.

Cyndi princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter