MGM Swap : Final Details

I received my package yesterday. Loved it all . . .you ladies out did yourselves. Wish I was joining you in the EPCOT swap but I just have too much on my plate right now. Thanks again Cyndi.

I got mine with the first bunch and my package was torn open on one end. Not the entire end but enough that some thing could have fallen out. I figured it was my mail mans rough handling and was glad every thing was in a plastic bag.

That's strange, when I got mine last week it was torn a bit too, not the address, but where you open it. The tear wasn't big enough for anything to fall out though and I just was so excited I didn't even remember it until you all said something!
Franne

Peggy did you not get your package? Some of us have noted problems with our packages. I have no idea how mine acutally arrived at all! It literally had no address! Just Media Pa in computer type! Not even Cyndi's return address!
So hang in there! It may just be taking a long time to arrive!

RRBB
WDWMom
Mickeyluvr
PaulineWDW
DreamingofBCV
Snow White

Have you recieved your package yet ?

Cyndi

I am so sorry to hear about the mailing problems. If those final packages aren't received I would not mind making more of my pieces. But here is hoping that they have just been delayed.

Sorry, forgot to post. Yes I did receive mine. Everyone did such a great job.

Yes, I got mine. Sorry, we were in Disney and I haven't been on the boards since we came back. Everything is awesome. Thank you.

Lisa

I haven't received mine yet either. I was just going to post to see if I was the only one or if there were others. Hopefully it will some Monday.:earsgirl:

Cyndi,
If need be, I will also be more than happy to make more of my pieces. So if someone does'nt get there package just let me know!

Sara

I need to hear from Pauline and Snow White. I don't mnd making something either , but need to know how many. I can then add it to the last swap. Which I will be taping from top to bottom. I will also put another label on the stuff inside the envelope. I can not for the life of me think what happened to these packages.

Cyndi

I also would be willing to do extra for the ladies that didn't get there package. Just let me know how many.

Disneyland Emily,

I have a big favor to ask...could you possibly scan in my MGM items (animation squares and quote)? I think I remember what I did but I'm not completely sure....Feeling pretty stupid right now but gotta ask! Thanks so much!

Peggy

scan nope

take a picture of and then post it- definetly can do :)

Anyone else need it posted soon? I can *try* to get it done tomorrow if needed

-em

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter