Michael Myers returns..and so do we....19 Fabulous nights of HHN, RP & SF Sept/Oct 2018

Our face when we got the boat back and listened to one family complain about how bad Universal is........they don't like it here, it`s not Disney (thank goodness) the food here is terrible, folks are so miserable, the hotels aren't really very child friendly and then proceeded to say they`re coming back next year!!!!!!

Reminds me of that classic joke: "The food here is terrible...and such small portions!" :D

nd the family on the boat were especially loud with their opinion.....I think they wanted a reaction.....lol....

I dont get the competition. They are diffferent birds. You can like one, you can like the other, you can like both. What you like makes no difference to me. Just enjoy.

I am dying laughing about the parking lot honker - gets what she deserves basically lol!!!

I could spend alot of time (and $$$) in Bath & Body works - I love so many of the scents. I hoard the soaps and candles - drives hubby crazy.

We had a similar greenhouse display for our Tiffany store here - it was for our new diamond cut. Now it's switched over to Christmas, with cute robots - I always love to hear when people enjoy the displays. I'm actually not much of a jewelry wearer myself (I know, strange for someone that works in jewelry) - but I do get tempted every once in awhile :)

I think it did!!!!

It might have sounded like we were complaining.....we really weren't.....as we do love the heat.....so we did try to make the most of it...…

Hoping for sunshine in December.....and maybe high to mid 80`s like last year...….well, we can hope...::yes::
I’m hoping for 80s in LA next week! Leave on 23rd for 6 days. Daytime temps here are low 50-high 40s. Some sunshine and warmth will be most welcomed. Going to see Disneyland Christmas decorations.

Our face when we got the boat back and listened to one family complain about how bad Universal is........they don't like it here, it`s not Disney (thank goodness) the food here is terrible, folks are so miserable, the hotels aren't really very child friendly and then proceeded to say they`re coming back next year!!!!!!

Reminds me of that classic joke: "The food here is terrible...and such small portions!" :D

Lol.......ain’t that the truth!!!

I love..........yeah nobody goes there anymore.......it’s too crowded......:rotfl:

I dont get the competition. They are diffferent birds. You can like one, you can like the other, you can like both. What you like makes no difference to me. Just enjoy.

Absolutely.........

We see so much of it on the boards......it comes in runs usually........I have no interest in whether folks love Disney more.......and yep, just enjoy and don’t come tell me about it........lol.......I don’t go to the Disney boards to tell them how fabulous Universal is........odd........

Glad you’re still reading along.........not long to go now.......:wave2:

I am dying laughing about the parking lot honker - gets what she deserves basically lol!!!

I could spend alot of time (and $$$) in Bath & Body works - I love so many of the scents. I hoard the soaps and candles - drives hubby crazy.

We had a similar greenhouse display for our Tiffany store here - it was for our new diamond cut. Now it's switched over to Christmas, with cute robots - I always love to hear when people enjoy the displays. I'm actually not much of a jewelry wearer myself (I know, strange for someone that works in jewelry) - but I do get tempted every once in awhile :)

Lol.........yes, we did get a sense of “haha” ..........I didn’t think anyone could get so worked up over a parking space......

Yep, B&B products are beautiful.......had to limit my candle buying as they are so heavy, but managed a few......::yes:: Love the hand soaps and body lotions and potions........now to decide what to give away as presents......I’m looking at things and thinking oh I’ll use that......and that.......then Tom reminds me I’m back in a couple of weeks and can restock.......yep, that’ll work........lol.......

Yes, that’s what it was for :thumbsup2.....and new cut.........I always enjoy little things like that.......and the guy was lovely to chat to........he spotted my rings straight away and we chatted about them and the guy who sold us two of them here......oh I’d be so tempted if I worked there........but, I hear you.......I have some lovely pieces and tend to stick to them.......Tom is the one who’s always saying let’s go get you something new........won’t complain about that though!!!

Glad you’re still reading.........:wave2:

I’m hoping for 80s in LA next week! Leave on 23rd for 6 days. Daytime temps here are low 50-high 40s. Some sunshine and warmth will be most welcomed. Going to see Disneyland Christmas decorations.

Oh how lovely........and yep, 80’s would be lovely for you.......

And it’ll be lovely to see the Christmas display there too......hope you have a blast......:thumbsup2

So, we get back into our room and we immediately begin to look at the packing situation...….I think we were going to have to go buy another suitcase and pay for an extra one on the plane......it was around $70 I think for another one......but it looked at that point that it had to be done......so Tom said we`d see what we could fit in and then decide if we needed another, we`d drive to Walmart and pick up any old suitcase.....

So, we got everything out and began organising everything.....we made sure the rum we had purchased was well bubble wrapped...…..anything else was wrapped around it......I had put everything that needed washed immediately into bags....whites, coloured and so on.....then everything else would get washed as and when......so I was pleased with how everything was organised for when I got home...…...but I do like to get laundry all out of the way as soon as we can...….

And we managed it...…...just about...…..at least we knew the duty free that we buy at the airport we won`t need to worry about as it`ll be in the cabin with us...….we did enjoy bringing home different types......and our friends certainly appreciated it too!!!!

We were going over to the Club Lounge later so we had a little time before we did even though we were going over early...….this would be our last visit as we always have the buffet breakfast on our last morning when we stay at Sapphire Falls...…..we are the type of folks that once you`ve done something once...it`s tradition...….so we went out and sat on the balcony for a little while......we had ordered room service coffee and that had just arrived, so we sat and enjoyed that and some water while still basking in this amazing heat...….

Back in a mo...…..

Another delivery from one of our our wine clubs...….woohoooo....that's the kind of nice interruption you don`t mind though...….:D

So, we enjoyed our coffee and water, I replied to a couple of emails I had and one from our friend who was on days off......we were so sorry we wouldn't see him as we checked out but we would see him in December and we so looked forward to that...…..

We came in from the balcony and got ourselves ready to go over to the Club Lounge...….

Our last day we do like to relax and take it easy......some visits we do the parks but not this trip......and I think today we had excelled in doing not very much :thumbsup2 ...….so we went down and wandered through the convention and ballroom areas...….and it was fairly quiet today apart from the usual security and some other staff...….

We go in the lounge and have hugs from almost everyone...….they had wondered where we were over the weekend...…...it was nice to be missed!!!!

Everyone apparently had discussed where our favourite table would be lol..........we did have one favourite in the old design of the lounge, but this one didn't have an obvious choice so far...….so we just sat down at the first table......facing the entrance door...….

i-ZQgRg6G-XL.jpg

This lounge was even more impressive as we entered it again...….I loved the mix of colours and designs and it just felt right.....but so different from the old lounge!!!!

It was quiet right now as there was nothing being served yet......a few popped their head in and asked when drinks would be available...….that was about it...…..

So, we had a lovely chance to chat and catch up with some of the nicest TM around...….

I did ask one of the girls where the manager was as we really loved to see her and catch up and I think she misheard me as she said oh it won`t be long...….I thought she meant it won`t be long till she arrived.....but when it hit 4.30pm and alcohol was served she asked me did I still want the tequila......I must have looked so vague as we don't really touch the liquor during the service hours...….she said you asked when the tequila was coming out......I burst out laughing and said no I asked when Kayla was coming up...….we both had a good giggle as she did note I don't usually partake in the hard stuff so early in the day......lol.....I did think she was a little vague when I asked the question, she must have thought why I was asking as I know the Club Times so well...…...oh dear...…..

A man came over and said we obviously knew the staff well he could see we had a real connection with them.....and I think we do......we get on so well and they are all so lovely...….but he did say it was nice to see we felt so at home here...…

I did take some pictures of the offerings tonight and the alcohol as it was now laid out...….I believe it was Italian night...……

i-DLMt63G-XL.jpg

i-kLN77SN-XL.jpg

I loved that splashback!!!!!

i-SLwpCJL-XL.jpg

i-2wp7bjC-XL.jpg

I did ask if it was alright to go behind the desk and take pictures, I wouldn't ever just presume to wander behind the desk...….they said it was absolutely fine...….

i-FJdVRrz-XL.jpg

i-N43Sh4G-XL.jpg

We passed our time and chatted the early evening away...….we also chatted to other guests to see what the general consensus of the new lounge was, and folks overwhelmingly loved it.....a few folks had small moans about one thing or another but, it looked a success form a guest perspective...….as said before there were a few little things would be addressed in the coming weeks...….

There was one thing about the new lounge I didn't like but I`m waiting to see if others comment on it first......some may not notice......but it`s a new thing I`m not sure about. But I laughed when someone told me I`d get used to it…...she was probably right.....she said I didn't like it because this place felt as comfortable as our own sitting room to us...….again, she was totally right.....she knew us so well after only a few weeks...….::yes::

The Club Manager was in now and we had a good old chat about everything......it`s funny how you meet some people and you just click.....and we were like that when we met her......you really take to some people instantly and she was one of those....we were about ready to leave when she said would we be over for breakfast in the morning......I said no, this was our last visit as we were going to Amatista for breakfast…….she dashed off quickly and came back out with a card with our name on it...….and disappeared back behind the desk...…

I looked at her mysteriously...….usually we gave them a thank you card for taking such good care of us every trip...….but for us to have a card I was intrigued...….

So, I opened it and it was a card that had been signed by all the TM in here and some from the concierge desk downstairs we knew too...….and they had all written something absolutely beautiful in it about us.....My head immediately went down as I was genuinely touched to the core to read what some had written......it was beautiful and very thoughtful...…..and the tears were just running down my face as I read each persons message to us......I`m the first to admit I am soft hearted and get emotional very easy, but this meant so much as it was from people we cared a lot about. And what some of them had written was incredibly touching and I won`t ever forget it...….

As I read the last comment and wiped my eyes a little I looked up and got up to give Kayla a massive hug and say thank you......she said she hadn't meant to make me cry......but they were happy tears I told her.....and they were......I really thanked them all for all that they had written and asked them to pass on thanks to those that weren't there today...……that card meant a lot to us.

I was still wiping my eyes five minutes later...…..poor Tom....you could see folks coming in and looking at me then him as if to say what have you done.....lol...……

But now it was time to say our goodbyes...….this bit I never look forward to...….but we do, and we are reminded it won`t be that long till we`re back again......and it`s not. I think it was around a 7 week gap from one trip ending to the next one beginning...…...and they were right..

So, goodbyes all said we leave the lounge with the lovely card safely in my bag.....and I would read that several times again tonight...……and happy tears would return every time I did look at it.

We walk back across to Sapphire and cut out onto the road part rather than continue on to Sapphire convention area......as we want to take pictures of the balcony from the ground level........

i-FC855sG-XL.jpg

i-3sfBKDm-XL.jpg

We were going to head out to dinner at the Orlando Ale House on Kirkman again...…

BAWAHAHAHA -- your shopping mall trip! I swear I've had this exact same experience at least once!

lol.....we had too in the UK.....but this woman was crazy!!!!

She soon learned if you give me your bad attitude, you`ll get it back in bucket loads…...only I did it the chickens way this time......I drove off after karma took over.....and a little bit of good judgement reversing……:rotfl:

Some people...…...:confused3

Vicki, I thought I had it in the pm you sent me......but I don’t........

When is your trip this year?? I’ve forgotten your dates,.......

lol.....we had too in the UK.....but this woman was crazy!!!!

She soon learned if you give me your bad attitude, you`ll get it back in bucket loads…...only I did it the chickens way this time......I drove off after karma took over.....and a little bit of good judgement reversing……:rotfl:

Some people...…...:confused3
It wasn't just her either -- the folks not helping you in stores... people cutting in lines... all in one day. Yup. Typical. LOL

It wasn't just her either -- the folks not helping you in stores... people cutting in lines... all in one day. Yup. Typical. LOL

Oh yes gotcha.......

It was one of those days.......I don’t suffer fools gladly and having to deal with folks like that.......well.....unfortunately there are some folks you have to deal with......

I was asked earlier how many posts I had.........I hadn’t a clue.........

Do people care about post counts and building their post count up???

Seems so ::yes::......I had to go check how many I had......I’m vague at times..........

So the way the other cars beside me were parked, I had to reverse out into her......so she went back a bit despite looking annoyed at having to do so......as I reversed out another car came swooping down and took the space......I seemed to have reversed far enough back so she could do that...…..:rolleyes1

As I drove off I looked in the mirror and saw the first woman had got out of the car I assume to tell swooping woman that space was hers...…...we were off out of it...….

:rotfl::lmao: (insert slow clap)

Thanks for all the lovely emails and messages...........

Yep, of course I’ve noticed!! Couldn’t not......:rotfl:I don’t bother with things like that......

Should catch up tomorrow.......:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter