• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Halloween Party 2012 -- Check In

take a couple of extra rolls, film might be a bit pricey in the parks.

WoC stays the same, nothing halloween has been added to the show.

Yes, there are trick or treat stations allover the park.

Thank you! I'll pick up an extra pack of film this weekend, I'll be back for X-Mas and WDW in Jan, so it'll go to use one way or another. :goodvibes And thanks for that about WOC. I love it and try not to miss it, but w/ Thur being the only night to catch it and my dad now going w/ me it takes a little pressure off.

Oct. 2 for us!! Can't wait! Candy will ruin my diet....... But YAY!:banana:

Me to!! my B day was yesterday:cool1:, and this will be the second consecutive year we will be doing a B day trip!!:cool1:. We will be at MNSSHP the 2nd to, its Carmapixiedust:!

Have a great time, you will notice me I will be the out of shape Seattle Mariner baseball player:rotfl2::rotfl2:, my DS is going to be a somewhat Devil:rotfl:

woohoo hope all you oct 2ed ppl have fun we will be there too ill be a princess pirate panther lol (mix of old coustumes) and my sons dragon wings with dragon shirt and red pants.
My hubby will probaly be wearing a disney or my huge wolf shirt lol

Hi,

I am new to this and just thought that I would give it a try. My husband, daughter and I have planned a trip to Disneyland for my big 45th birthday. I went online today to buy 3 tickets for the Halloween party for the night of 10/5 and was so sad to see they were sold out. 10/5 is my actual birthday and I was so looking forward to being in disneyland on that evening with my family. If anyone has any tickets they would like to sell, or have any ideas I would truly appreciate it!

Thank you for any help!

cpignate said:
Hi,

I am new to this and just thought that I would give it a try. My husband, daughter and I have planned a trip to Disneyland for my big 45th birthday. I went online today to buy 3 tickets for the Halloween party for the night of 10/5 and was so sad to see they were sold out. 10/5 is my actual birthday and I was so looking forward to being in disneyland on that evening with my family. If anyone has any tickets they would like to sell, or have any ideas I would truly appreciate it!

Thank you for any help!

Bummer! :(

Try your local Craigslist site or even eBay.

Just be careful though...I know the regular park tix you are not allowed to sell so I would assume the party tix are the same. So basically, it's illegal to buy & sell them...but I'm sure lots of folks do it....

Thank you for the suggestions, unfotunately have already tried ebay and craigslist with no luck.

i love mickey28 said:
Thanks for all of your info to you and everyone else. I was lucky enough to find someone selling them so I'm now just waiting to have them in my hands to say that we are officially going to be there! :)

Hi, I am in the same situation, can I ask how you found the tickets. Thanks for any info.

Girls trip for us.
Oct.2: My mom, DD (almost 4) and I. We are doing the original Alice in Wonderland; DD as Alice, myself as Cheshire Cat, mom as Queen of hearts. I made DD a full costume, but mom and I am in t-shirts...but I am excite I did sew in electric wire in so they all will light up :)

Ok I will get flamed for this.....are you aware that is Gay Pride week at Disneyland...I just like to give a heads up.....my husband got mad at me for mentioning that in line for someone that was complaining. The lady took offense to the same fact I am sharing. I have small children.....and honestly we accidently almost went a few years ago. It can be a bit wild to say the least...especially at night. I want EVERYONE to have fun....but we choose not to go during those days. It's just way busier....and a bit wilder.

Ok I will get flamed for this.....are you aware that is Gay Pride week at Disneyland...I just like to give a heads up.....my husband got mad at me for mentioning that in line for someone that was complaining. The lady took offense to the same fact I am sharing. I have small children.....and honestly we accidently almost went a few years ago. It can be a bit wild to say the least...especially at night. I want EVERYONE to have fun....but we choose not to go during those days. It's just way busier....and a bit wilder.

:rolleyes2

I had a feeling someone would take it wrong.....I am completely pro rights and you love who you love. However I just choose not to put my child who is emotionally delayed into that environment....I love they have their own days that they can bond...run free and be who they need to be. I would like to see some type of children with disabilities days..or other groups as well. Don't you agree that it is more fun to go with a group of people celebrating in the same way you are? So if I am a jerk in the box because I mention it on here....because I choose not to put my children in that environment..so be it. I would as a parent want to know this in advance. That give me the option of going and or not on those days. Just like they have a choice...I also think Disney does a great deal of promoting it. And THAT is for parents like me that do not want to talk about the birds and the bees this early in the game. We have several gay parents at school....I tell Hunter they are just as loved as he is. However at night it turns into a cross dressing make out session.....I have seen it twice. I don't want to explain to my child why that man is dressed as Cruella and making out with Ariel...sorry I don't.

I had a feeling someone would take it wrong.....I am completely pro rights and you love who you love. However I just choose not to put my child who is emotionally delayed into that environment....I love they have their own days that they can bond...run free and be who they need to be. I would like to see some type of children with disabilities days..or other groups as well. Don't you agree that it is more fun to go with a group of people celebrating in the same way you are? So if I am a jerk in the box because I mention it on here....because I choose not to put my children in that environment..so be it. I would as a parent want to know this in advance. That give me the option of going and or not on those days. Just like they have a choice...I also think Disney does a great deal of promoting it. And THAT is for parents like me that do not want to talk about the birds and the bees this early in the game. We have several gay parents at school....I tell Hunter they are just as loved as he is. However at night it turns into a cross dressing make out session.....I have seen it twice. I don't want to explain to my child why that man is dressed as Cruella and making out with Ariel...sorry I don't.

No one is going to Flame you, i think?, but A you did bring it up and B, it seems your defending your self before anyone really said anything?, and it sounds like you have a little bit more issues with it then you initial statement!. So if a hetero couple kiss what do you tell your children?, just asking because you said you do not feel like talking about the birds and the bees at this early of a game. Your like me and other Disney Parents, well any parent in genreal(i had to add Disney:rotfl2:) we want to keep it as simple as possible for our children to learn and take in everything they see. To hide them is not helping them to, i would rather talk to them then for them to ask a stranger, or it from second hand conversation. You chose and do whats best for your child, but remember the gay communty are people to and should be given the same respect you would say and show to others.
" However at night it turns into a cross dressing make out session.....I have seen it twice. I don't want to explain to my child why that man is dressed as Cruella and making out with Ariel...sorry I don't." Your going to explain why two people are going to make out??, regard less of there sex to your child, again go back to your statment about the birds and the bees!.

Its not about being flame its about people just treating other people with repect and dignty regard less it you agree or disagee about what they do

This is a check-in thread for people to announce the dates they are planning to attend the Halloween Party (and announce their costumes, if they plan to wear costumes), for the purpose of possible meets. This is not a 'debate whether or not there should be Gay Days at Disneyland' thread.

For the record, I have also been to Disneyland during Gay Days - though I was not there for Gay Days - and other than crowds increasing a couple of days into my trip, I saw no wild behavior or "cross dressing make out sessions."

Hi, I am in the same situation, can I ask how you found the tickets. Thanks for any info.

cpignate -

Disneyland tickets are generally not for resale - so unless you are buying them directly from Disney, from one of Disney's subsidiaries, or one of Disney's authorized sellers, it is considered 'illegal' to sell/buy them. That's not to say that people don't buy them from unauthorized sellers anyway, but we don't allow discussion of it on this board.:goodvibes (I know you're new to the boards, so I understand that you were unaware.)

By the way, I wouldn't trust buying tickets from eBay or Craig's List even if it were allowed.

Keep in mind - when it says "sold out" for party dates on the Disneyland/Halloween Party website, it usually just means sold out as far as the advance sales (which are often at a discounted rate). Disneyland usually sets a number of tickets aside to sell on the day of the event (at a bit of higher price) for those last minute party goers. If you get to the ticket booths early enough in the day on the day you want to attend the "sold out" party, you can probably get some of the "Day of Event" tickets. Just don't wait until the very last minute (like right before the party is due to start) to get them.

Well that being said we have not done the mickey party...but we really really want to As for PDA in front of my kids...I hope they can keep in G-PG rated in the parks...regardless of who they are with. Again it was the nighttime that it got a little more wild....but we only live once...and should be allowed to live. I am glad that Disney support gay rights/and have specific days for them.....Lord knows they have had enough to deal with in their lives..and should be able to celebrate. Again that being said I choose not to go on the nights of their special days..for me personally it's just a little wilder than I choose to deal with. During the day was fine..it was at night. To each their own.

Would you mind letting it go and possibly not continue with your comments? Despite you thinking they're friendly, this thread is not the right place for them and i'm sure I'm not the only one who finds them offensive.

so one of the big draws at the MNSSHP at WDW is the snow white and the 7 dwarfs, i have not heard anything about them making a appearance for photos at DL this year, do they come out?. One thing we have always did was avoid meet and greets, i would like to get spme pictures with me and my DS with the characters this year

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter