• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mickey's Halloween Party 2012 -- Check In

Is the front page going to be updated? It looks like it was back in August the last time people were added to it. :confused3

We are going 10/31 All 4 as tiggers w/a double wide orange stroller.:tigger::tigger::tigger::tigger:

We're going again!! October 29 - me, DD11 and DS10 will go. DH and DS8 will go back to the hotel (will be too much with DS8's disabilities - we found that out the hard and expensive way last year).

DD will be Alice (Alice in Wonderland)
DS will be Boba Fett (probably)
I will most likely be Esmeralda (from Hunchback of Notre Dame)

15 more days until we leave!! WOOHOOO!!!!

We will be there Oct. 19th driving all the way from Texas! I am so excited just to be there during this season. We are dressing as our favorite Disney characters except for one of my kids who didn't go with the flow and is dressing up as Link from The Legend of Zelda but I could tell everyone that she is Peter Pan instead!:rotfl2:

We went on Oct 2nd - we originally were going to all go as pirates but that got squashed by some girls who insisted on being a princess.....

Also DS has wanted to be Zurg for years - I finally found a Zurg costume on e-bay (and paid quite a bit to make his dream come true)....but he LOVED IT

Zurg and the princesses
IMG_2082_zps3b03fb7a.jpg

Father and Son reunite!
IMG_2096_zpse55b012e.jpg

We'll be there Oct. 26 for my son's 5th birthday. Despite a few thousand (ok, maybe 15_ trips to WDW, this will be our first trip to DL!

We are leaving in the morning! So exhasted from all the planning and packing but super excited!
We will be staying at HOJO for the first time, it's also our first Fall time visit.
We will be attending the Party on the 23rd with our little Jedi and Monster Cheerleader!
Hope the lines during the party won't be to bad.:eek:

We are leaving in the morning! So exhasted from all the planning and packing but super excited!
We will be staying at HOJO for the first time, it's also our first Fall time visit.
We will be attending the Party on the 23rd with our little Jedi and Monster Cheerleader!
Hope the lines during the party won't be to bad.:eek:

Pixie mom- I have the exact scenario for our trip I live in Natomas) . Only difference we are spending the first night at my brother's in Seal Beach, and checking into HoJo on Monday.
DD will be Merida from Brave. DH wil have a Bobba Fett hat and I will have my punk rock Minnie ears on.

We leave tomorrow morning and will be at the Party tomorrow night!

We are staying at Hotel Ménage. And then will be in the parks Wednesday.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Here is a photo of us at the party on the 19th. I smudged out the faces because I'm kind of wierd that way with photos on the internet.
editeddisney169.jpg

I'm so glad we decided to go to the party. I'd never been before and we all loved it!

Late to reply...even though I've been working on my costume it just didn't seem real! :flower3:

October 31 and our party will be dressed as Paradise Pier (Golden Zephyr, Silly Symphony Swings, Goofy's Sky School, and human Ariel from Ariel's Undersea Adventure).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter