Mickey's Halloween Party and Halloween Time Superthread 2018!!

While things can change from year-to-year and there are no guarantees, we haven't seen tickets sell out on the first day since we've been tracking the sell out dates for the last several years. They haven't sold out before the public sale began in the future, so, if folks don't get through today, I anticipate there still being tickets available tomorrow and into the near future (I hope that's the case this year as well!). Still, good luck to everyone!

Last edited:
What is up? Tried to purchase and it tells me there is a problem with completing the transaction!Telling me to contact them. Heard it's a 3 hour wait!

Bwahahahaha - in the first world problem news today...

Waited an hour and a half on hold, finally got through, placing my order for tickets, just giving Peter my phone number, make it to the area code...and. the. call. drops.

I'm not taking it as a sign from the universe that I should not be going :tongue:

Bwahahahaha - in the first world problem news today...

Waited an hour and a half on hold, finally got through, placing my order for tickets, just giving Peter my phone number, make it to the area code...and. the. call. drops.

I'm not taking it as a sign from the universe that I should not be going :tongue:

Awesome Disney and awesome Peter called back - woohoo! Tickets purchased.
Whew, didn't really want to listen to another hour of Disney tunes...

It doesn't look like Visa card holders can purchase on line; when I went to the card website, it gave a phone number to call and order tickets. I will give it a try later today (stupid work preventing me from planning my Disney trip)

FYI if anyone wants to call - I got the 'wait time of more than two hours' message, but according to my phone I was 'only' on hold for one hour, 37 minutes and 15 seconds. Got tickets with confirmation/order number for mom and I for the parties on both Oct 2 and Oct 5th using the Disney Rewards Visa. I had my phone on speaker, had something to eat and got ready for work while I waited. Bonus - I also re-learned Huffalumps and Wozzles, a favorite Disney song of mine. No matter what else happens now, my day is a success! :D

Can't anyone with a Visa card order tickets today? I get a - sign after my payment option.

I can also confirm that Disney Visa cardholders can call in today to order tickets! Reading through the posts looks like some long wait times but I was on the phone for a whole 11 minutes (including talking to the wrong person first and being transferred!)!

This is the first number I called: (714) 520-5060. The very nice CM transferred me to the ticketing only CM and gave me their number: (714) 781-4636.

I'm not sure if the transfer made my wait shorter or if the volume has significantly dropped but good luck everyone and have a great Halloween Party!

:earsboy:

I was able to get my tickets online at 8:30am for 10/31 for 4 of us. I had to switch browsers from Chrome to Firefox as I was having issues with Chrome probably due to everyone buying tickets this morning. I don't normally purchase the day they are released but because we're going on Halloween and was reading everywhere how people bought their tickets online at midnight I wasn't taking any chances.

Edited to add I'm an AP member and logged in then bought tickets.

Oh man, all this craziness makes me nervous about them selling out before the public can buy them. But hopefully not my late-September-on-a-Monday date!

Oh man, all this craziness makes me nervous about them selling out before the public can buy them. But hopefully not my late-September-on-a-Monday date!
I feel ya... In the past they have never sold out this fast. I got nervous too...lol. We usually go on a Friday and don't buy until summer.

I feel ya... In the past they have never sold out this fast. I got nervous too...lol. We usually go on a Friday and don't buy until summer.

This is the same craziness that happened last year the first day MHP tickets went on sale! Disney's computers just don't do well when they get swamped! Don't worry, there'll still be tickets available next week. :) Last year, the first party to sell out was the one on Friday, the 13th -- and, of course, it would! How often do you get MHP on Friday, the 13th? That one sold out in just a few weeks. But all the others were still available at that time.

YAY! On hold earlier for about two hours, but got tickets! We're Disney Visa card holders, so had to order by phone. We needed ten tickets, but we were allowed to order eight, then my husband ordered two more on the same phone call.

Sending pixie dust to everyone!pixiedust: Hope everyone gets through and gets tickets!

This is the same craziness that happened last year the first day MHP tickets went on sale! Disney's computers just don't do well when they get swamped! Don't worry, there'll still be tickets available next week. :) Last year, the first party to sell out was the one on Friday, the 13th -- and, of course, it would! How often do you get MHP on Friday, the 13th? That one sold out in just a few weeks. But all the others were still available at that time.
I remember this selling out. I think your right tickets will be available for weeks.☺

If you order the tickets onlin, do they mail the tickets or are they attached to the AP?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter