Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Central 2004!!!!!! =0)

thanks for sharing your pictures
Cruella's puppies were sooooo cute - we saw that part of the parade both times

Originally posted by Cinderpals
Hi!

Just wondering how the characters were dressed at the LTT.

Thanks!

We ate there on the 8th. I will have to check my pictures, but I remember that Minnie was dressed in Colonial garb. Goffy had a cute halloween apron on, Chip and Dale had adorable masks, and Pluto was the absolute cutest of all as a pumpkin. All the servers had their faces painted, too.

One word of caution. As we checked in at LTT, we were asked if we had any special occasions we were celebrating. I said my son was having a birthday on the 16th. She asked if we would like a small cake. I said sure. The servers came and sang Happy Birthday and brought a birthday card signed by the characters that were there and it was fun. Cake was delicious--I was told the cakes come from the bakery at the Contemporary. Anyway, dinner was over, we all went outside while hubby paid the bill. He came out and said, "Sure hope you really enjoyed that cake, it was $12.50." Granted I did not ask if there was a charge, it never entered my mind because Disney often does really nice things for birthdays and special occasions, but I honestly feel that they should have told me up front there was a charge for that. I probably would not have sprung for a $12.50 cake. I am not angry, but I feel I was hoodwinked, if you know what I mean.

That is interesting RweTHEREyet. Things like that are usually complimentary. That would have bugged me, too.

We've only gotten free cupcakes before when it was birthdays. I will have to say most of the time they have brought everyone in the party a cupcake.

I'm going to MNSSHP on my actual birthday. We have no children. Would it be silly to get a birthday button? I'm turning 31! :eek:

No it will not. I was just there and it was my friends birthday we were going to get her one but the line was too long to wait for it.

We're going on my birthday and I plan on getting one and I'm going to be 41! That's why Disney is so magical, we all feel like kids there!
:earsgirl:

We are going to WDW for my birthday, but we are attending the party on the 29th not the 31st which is my birthday (I'll be 44).

I plan on getting a button. I am going to enjoy my birthday week to the fullest.

:teeth: :hyper: ::yes::

I'm going to be there the evening of 10/17. I've never experienced the Halloween party before and I can't wait :)

Katholyn

We get DH a button each time we are at WDW on his birthday! He is going to be 39 on our visit the 28th!!!

Hey! It's Disney World! Everyone's a kid!:bday:

Thanks all!!! jfis1020 - Happy Birthday to your hubby! It's the same exact day as me!! See you there too! :wave2:

Originally posted by CJK
Thanks all!!! jfis1020 - Happy Birthday to your hubby! It's the same exact day as me!! See you there too! :wave2:

Look for us that day at the MK. I have been working on "family t-shirts" to surprise DH. Our shirts will say on the front "Daddy's Not So Scary Birthday Party"! The back will have our names and the date!

Originally posted by jfis1020
Look for us that day at the MK. I have been working on "family t-shirts" to surprise DH. Our shirts will say on the front "Daddy's Not So Scary Birthday Party"! The back will have our names and the date!

How cute it that? What a great idea !!!

I'm going to MNSSHP on my actual birthday too. :) The 20th...I have a small group of friends who are all coming too. I can't wait! I've always wanted to get to wear a birthday button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter