Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been trying to book something at either h&v or sci-fi theatre since my ADR date for dec 16 and can't get anything at either. i understand h&v now that it's a minnie holiday thing.... but what the heck with sci-fi theatre??

I haven't read through all this yet, so sorry if i'm repeating something that's been asked a million times.

I have an H&V reservation for 7:30 on Nov 14th, will it just be the regular dinner or will the characters still be there? On the page for the Minnie's dine, it only lists two seating times as an option and both are well before my time. Are those times just to get the Fantastic part and the characters are around all night?

It will be the Minnie Dinner. You will see the characters you just won't get tickets to Fantasmic.

It will be the Minnie Dinner. You will see the characters you just won't get tickets to Fantasmic.

The 730 reservations don't read Minnie holiday dine like prev posters said theirs read when they booked earlier dinner times with F? Hope characters will still be there.

Sorry if this was asked but, could I make it to a 7:45 ADR at H&V if I go to fantasmic?
My choice is 5:40 which I think is too late to make it to fantasmic
Or 7:45 which I could try to make it there after??

Sorry if this was asked but, could I make it to a 7:45 ADR at H&V if I go to fantasmic?

I'm interested in people's ideas on this too! right now I think my group has 2 options for our week-long trip in Nov:
1. 7:45 Minnie's dinner on our HS day. we have MM with F! booked for lunch, so we would have priority seating for a 7:00 F!, and then book it over to H&V for 7:45. in my memory F! is about a half hour long, and the theatre takes a bit of time to clear out. but maybe the squeeze could work?
2. we could go back to HS another day for dinner. we're staying at AKL, and our AK day is probably going to be full (I love AK!) but we could trek over to HS for Minnie's dinner after AK closes. The problem here is that we would spend a good deal of time on transit, and maybe it's packing the day too full?

what would you do, in my shoes? is option 1 just too tight, or do you think it'll work out?

Edit: Kwatts--I think 5:40 is too late too, especially if there's only one F! show that night. the line for the theatre will probably start 30ish minutes before the theatre opens, so around 6:00. and my past experiences at H&V special character meals have been amazing character interactions, which I wouldn't want to rush. In your shoes, I would go with the later meal (or hang on to both--if disney adds a second F! the earlier dinner might work better)

If you sit in the top row, leave immediately and book it you could probably make it to H&V by 7:45. Agree that the 5:40 ADR wouldn't work; you don't want to rush through this meal.

Canceling today: (will also post on Dec thread) PM if interested in coordinating

Monday 12/7: Minnies WITH Fantasmic 4:30pm- party of 4
Friday 12/11: Minnies WITH Fantasmic 4:30pm- party of 4

Last edited:
We have Minnie's Fantasmic dinner at 4:15pm the 24th. I went and booked the Dessert party when it came out also for the 24. I see we can check in at Dessert at 6pm, so can walk the lights when they turn on, then go back for the desserts at 7pm. My question is, I know if you are not at Fantasmic by a certain time they release the Fantasmic reserved seat to general public. What time would we have to leave dessert party, taking in walking time to still get our reserved seating for F!? Would I just be better off hoping Disney adds a 9:30 or 10pm F! When they tweak scedules in November and skipping our Dinner Package tickets? The 24th is an EMH day and park is open until 10pm. I saw I can't use a FP as those end at 8pm. What to do? Thanks!

We have Minnie's Fantasmic dinner at 4:15pm the 24th. I went and booked the Dessert party when it came out also for the 24. I see we can check in at Dessert at 6pm, so can walk the lights when they turn on, then go back for the desserts at 7pm. My question is, I know if you are not at Fantasmic by a certain time they release the Fantasmic reserved seat to general public. What time would we have to leave dessert party, taking in walking time to still get our reserved seating for F!? Would I just be better off hoping Disney adds a 9:30 or 10pm F! When they tweak scedules in November and skipping our Dinner Package tickets? The 24th is an EMH day and park is open until 10pm. I saw I can't use a FP as those end at 8pm. What to do? Thanks!

Are you sure it's Minnies? I'm pretty sure it's only Hollywood and Vine before 4:30. I know this wasn't the question you were asking, but we are going in November and Minnies party starts at 4:30.

Are you sure it's Minnies? I'm pretty sure it's only Hollywood and Vine before 4:30. I know this wasn't the question you were asking, but we are going in November and Minnies party starts at 4:30.
Yes, I made it the day it opened and it says Minnie Holiday & Dine. It starts at 4pm on my day.

Yes, I made it the day it opened and it says Minnie Holiday & Dine. It starts at 4pm on my day.
Ok good!! Sorry to question you, I just know that I had a very hard time finding a res bc it had to be between 4:30-5:00 if we wanted to make it to fantasmic. I'm hoping they extend hours too!!

Anyone with a 730-800am tusker reservation on 12/17 interested in trading for my Minnie holiday dine? Send pm.

Ok - so the for the new seatings that were released, I understand they are all not Fantasmic packages, but with dining times around 7:10 and 7:30, we wouldn't even be able to do a F! on our own, right, if shows are at 7 and 8:30. Would they ever add a 3rd show this time of year, or is that just during busier times?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter