Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to hear more about this!! My little one would love it! We already have Chef Mickey's but a Christmas themed meal would be so much fun! Hoping it's only 1 credit though.
The SWW meals were 2, if that's any indication. Most "special events" dining is.

I am going to be following this thread for booking openings! I am so excited. We will be there Monday December 7th

I too haven't seen any openings at Mama melrose for dinner either. Any word on what's going on there?

This would be amazing!!! We're going in November, so I really hope the dates are accurate.

Oh darn it, may have to drop my FDP on 11/6 for this the next night! :) hope it is bookable soon!

I can't wait to hear more about this!! My little one would love it! We already have Chef Mickey's but a Christmas themed meal would be so much fun! Hoping it's only 1 credit though.
Same here. I already have CRT booked so I really don't want another 2 credit meal. But this would be awesome, so really hoping for 1.

I know there is very little out yet on this, but wondering if this would have the fantasmic package available as well with this? Since typically offered at lunch. It's a great option none the less.

Some info from a few FB boards reporting on this... (take all with a grain of salt!)

1 TS credit
Fantasmic option
$50 adult / $28 child

Some info from a few FB boards reporting on this... (take all with a grain of salt!)

1 TS credit
Fantasmic option
$50 adult / $28 child

Hope this turns out to be true because that is awesome. Going to be extremely popular, if so!

If you look at the menus on the MDE app, its definitely there plus a fantasmic option. Also noted under the SWW it clearly says 2DDP and it doesn't mention this next to the minnie's holiday dinner. Could be a big clue...

If you look at the menus on the MDE app, its definitely there plus a fantasmic option. Also noted under the SWW it clearly says 2DDP and it doesn't mention this next to the minnie's holiday dinner. Could be a big clue...
Not seeing anything about it on the H&V menus, am I looking in the wrong place?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter