Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did call back and asked about it directly, and the CM I spoke with checked to see if there were any dates available, or when it would be available to book, and said nothing yet but to keep checking.

Definitely liking the sound of this! Hopefully we get word on when it opens for booking soon!

This would be awesome! Then I wouldn't have to worry about standing in line at MVMCP for any of the classic characters in Christmas gear! I hope I can snag an ADR for this on our one Hollywood Studios evening!

Not seeing anything about it on the H&V menus, am I looking in the wrong place?

I am not seeing anything on the app either.

I have a galaxy so perhaps my app is different??? But when you click on the restaurant, then look at the menu there's a drop down menu at the top it has the SWW, breakfast, lunch, dinner and then it has minnie's holiday dinner listed as well. This is only on the app not the website.

I have a galaxy so perhaps my app is different??? But when you click on the restaurant, then look at the menu there's a drop down menu at the top it has the SWW, breakfast, lunch, dinner and then it has minnie's holiday dinner listed as well. This is only on the app not the website.

I can see it on my Droid phone as well!

Thanks! I just see "casual dining" and then a couple "dining event" sections but no specifics.

7/14 @ 8:40 am - not available for booking yet, but CM said it should be "soon." Definitely knew exactly what I was talking about, though. :)

If the price points they are talking about are accurate, would be very surprised if it's only 1 credit. But if so, that's great!
Yes!! That would be awesome...sign me up!! If it's 2 credits, we will have to pass this time because we are going to the Mickey's Christmas party...I hope they go ahead and get it going, I am really ansty. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter