Mississippi meet up

Our trip was great! Been away from WDW for 2 weeks and still trying to get adjusted to the real world and not let PDD sink in too far.

Bump! Any interest this summer? How was your trip Robert? Would everyone be interested in a post that listed when our readers were going? I'll maintain it if there is any interest.

SKTiger 10/18-10/21
saintstickets 10/19-10/27 (BCV)

Going in 6 Days 1 Hour

Sept 7-8th (Saints 1st home game-duh!), Aug 31st (USM 1st home game/Labor Day weekend) & Oct 18-27th (be at F&W) are the only times I cannot be there. Anyone else interested?

Your schedule pretty much matches mine! Can't do anytime during a Southern home game, the Saints/Cards game and that minor detail of being at Disney October 18!

It's game day at The Rock! :woohoo: Crossing fingers for a better year!!!

My weekends have suddenly become crazy. With DD being senior she is keeping me busy...along with everything else! But maybe if a meet is scheduled it can fit in somewhere!

It's almost time to head back down to the Rock! Anyone risking the rain for tailgating?

It's almost time to head back down to the Rock! Anyone risking the rain for tailgating?

Maybe the rain won't be too bad. We can't make this game due to DD's band competition today. Hopefully today is the day for a win though!!

The Rock was rather depressing today. We got there about 11:30 and could not stay for the game. Due to a swim meet today I gave away all my tickets and then the meet was cancelled. Anyway... SMTT!

My other half declared we won't be making anymore trips to the Rock this season. I hope he just needs a break. Luckily, we have a Disney trip before the next home game.

The Rock was rather depressing today. We got there about 11:30 and could not stay for the game. Due to a swim meet today I gave away all my tickets and then the meet was cancelled. Anyway... SMTT!

My other half declared we won't be making anymore trips to the Rock this season. I hope he just needs a break. Luckily, we have a Disney trip before the next home game.

I heard the atmosphere was less than stellar. I am so afraid what is going to happen before it gets better! My dad has sworn off returning (he has been back and forth since Bower was sent packing...) and I think my DH won't be far behind. But we plan to be there for a couple more games!

I heard the atmosphere was less than stellar. I am so afraid what is going to happen before it gets better! My dad has sworn off returning (he has been back and forth since Bower was sent packing...) and I think my DH won't be far behind. But we plan to be there for a couple more games!

I'm with your dad. We have 4 season tickets on the 50 yard line and I haven't been at all this year OR last year!! We won't make it for homecoming on 10/26 either because WE WILL BE IN WDW!!! :cool1:

I'm with your dad. We have 4 season tickets on the 50 yard line and I haven't been at all this year OR last year!! We won't make it for homecoming on 10/26 either because WE WILL BE IN WDW!!! :cool1:

WDW will definitely win out! Plus it is Food and Wine!! :hyper: We went to the first game fiasco of 2012 and 2013...the only reason I will go to homecoming or the game on 11.23 is due to Madison being a senior and they have senior activities for recruiting. Otherwise...it is so depressing! :worried:

No activity here for a while. Anyone interested in a meetup? Yes? No? Hattiesburg? Gulf Coast? Jackson?

We would love to have another meet up in Hattiesburg or Coast. Just keep us posted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter